Toshiba 43" 1080p LED Smart TV (43LF421C19) - Fire TV Edition
Toshiba HD Smart TV is a new generation of television featuring the Fire TV experience built-in and including a Voice Remote with Alexa. With Full HD picture quality and access to all the movies and TV shows you love, Toshiba delivers a superior TV experience that gets smarter everyday. The Voice Remote with Alexa lets you do everything you'd expect from a remote--plus, easily launch apps, search for titles, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- More Information
- Toshiba HD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition delivers Full HD picture quality for lifelike detail, rich contrast, and brilliant colours.
- With the Fire TV experience built-in, you can enjoy thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills, and watch all your favourites from Netflix, CraveTV, CTV, Prime Video and more.
- Fire TV Edition seamlessly integrates live over-the-air TV and streaming channels on a unified home screen (HD antenna required).
- Easily control your TV with the included Voice Remote with Alexa--plus, do things like launch apps, search for TV shows, play music, switch inputs, control smart home devices, and more, using your voice.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) TV without stand: 96.7 x 56.8 x 8.8 cm, TV with stand: 96.7 x 60.7 x 23.1 cm.
- Multiple device input/output options: 3 HDMI including 1 with ARC, USB, composite input, antenna/cable input, digital output (optical), audio output, and Ethernet.
- All Best Buy Exclusive TVs include 1 year of 24/7 online support from Geek Squad
- $50 VALUE
- Step 1: Keep your order number (found in your order confirmation email).
- Step 2: Within 2 weeks you’ll receive an email explaining how to activate your online support.
24/7 SUPPORT INCLUDED with purchase of an Exclusive TV
How to get the deal:
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- What's Included
- Quick Start Guide
- IMPINF Safety Sheet
- Remote Control
- 5 stars
from Brampton, ON on April 7, 2019
Good performance. Great affordable price
- It's going back!!!
from Pierrefonds, QC on March 3, 2019
Decent picture and sound, but that's all the compliments this unit will receive. Probably the most frustrating & unintuitive piece of technology I've ever encountered. Unit starts up every time on an "inputs" menu from which you will have to choose (will not remember last choice). Updating the software to the latest version only seems to make things worse. No readily apparent menus for "settings", and no decent documentation (in print or online).
- Don't Buy This TV if you are on Rogers
from Holland Landing,ON on January 18, 2019
Lovely picture, great sound, probabaly good for people without a cable package. The Fire TV app turns this Smart TV into a Dumb TV. Will not allow me to stream my Rogers content. Comes pre-loaded with a Bell Fibe app but not a Rogers app
- Return Policy