Thinkware F200DG 1080p Dashcam & 720p Rear Camera with Wi-Fi & GPS
Safely equip your vehicle front to back using the Thinkware F200DG dashcam. It securely records wide-angle Full HD footage with 1080p at 30fps in the front and HD footage with 720p at 30 fps in the rear. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you view your video, and a GPS antenna enables speed and red-light camera alerts and embeds data onto your recordings.
- More Information
- Records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Rear-view camera offers additional coverage in HD with 720p at 30 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi paired with Mobile Viewer app lets you download and view recordings, as well as adjust device settings, from your iOS or Android-compatible device or tablet
- Compact design features Integrated Thermal Protection, along with Super Capacitor technology, protecting the unit from extreme temperatures
- Designed with Anti-File Corruption and Format-Free technology to ensure the integrity of your stored data, plus there's no need to periodically reformat the microSD card
- Parking Surveillance mode-ready so you can detect impact and motion when it is installed with a hardwiring cable accessory (sold separately - professional installation recommended)
- Includes an external GPS antenna enables speed and red-light camera alerts and embeds video recordings with information such as speed, time, and location
- Energy-Saving mode puts the dash cam to sleep while in parking mode, conserving battery life and will reengage if an impact is detected and instantly begins recording and saving footage
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- What's Included
- 1 x 1080p Dash Camera
- 1 x 720p Rear-View Camera
- 1 x External GPS Antenna
- Perfect for Canadians
from Prince George, BC on April 18, 2019
I recently got rid of my Garmin 55 Dash Cam due to failing in the winter, and decided to try out the Thinkware brand cameras based on the reviews I read online. I chose the F200DG since it was in my price range and had all the features I was looking for. I live in Prince George, BC which gets to approximately -15/20 Celsius in the winter. I was worried that this dash cam would not function or break under the harsh conditions like my Garmin. To my surprise this camera performed perfectly even in -15 temperatures. It has great video quality, easy to connect to, to view all my footage and the added GPS is very useful in logging my locations on to all of the footage. After purchasing this Dash Cam I will always recommend buying Thinkware.
- Defective, Buzzing Noise
from Winnipeg, MB on January 24, 2019
Installed Jan 2019 (Winnipeg) and working great for about 20 days and then the front camera started to make snapping/buzzing noises. Almost like an electrical short sound but no burn smell. Noticed that the speaker volume has dimmed significantly from normal operation of the past 20 days. I believe the speaker is shot/loose. The camera is very sensitive and the Winnipeg roads keep setting off the incident alarm. Had to set to the highest tolerance. The next setting level would have turned off the feature. The camera has difficulty with motion in park mode. (hard connection installed) I ended up recording a bunch of video while the vehicle was being fixed at the dealer. I now have an interesting idea of what goes on in the shop... While in the shop the camera could not properly focus on faces moving back and forth in front of the vehicle, 1080p @ 30fps is too slow to get a good facial shot. With GPS option, I like that the system warned you of an oncoming red light camera.
- Average product
from Toronto, ON on December 27, 2018
Go for it. Got it on boxing day. Installed myself. Working good. Picture clarity average.
- Return Policy