Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT Over-Ear Sound Isolating Headphones - Black
Enjoy high-quality sound and less of the noise around you with the Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT over-ear wireless headphones. The sound-isolating design helps minimize ambient noise, so you can enjoy your chosen music, movie, podcast, or audio book. Bluetooth 4.0 technology with aptX audio deliver true hi-fi sound.
- More Information
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology, with fast NFC pairing, and aptX audio let you stream true hi-fi sound from your compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop, MP3 player, or other audio device
- Over-ear closed-back headphone design covers your ears completely to isolate sound for a completely immersive listening experience
- Integrated microphone lets you pick up calls and give voice commands to your connected smartphone
- Ear cup-mounted call and track controls let you keep your device in your pocket, or another room
- Long-lasting battery provides up to 19 hours of talk time
- Made with high-quality parts and carefully chosen materials for dependable use, year over year
- Lightweight, foldable design makes the headphones compact enough to take anywhere
- Durable carrying case included for protecting the headphones when you're not using them
- Includes a 1.4m audio cable for use if power runs out or with older non-Bluetooth devices
- Comes with a micro USB charging cable
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 1.4m Audio Cable Supplied for Use When Power Runs Out
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- Supplied Storage Pouch
- Not very "fun" to listen to, but not very bad either.
from Vancouver, BC on March 19, 2019
Bought these on sale a bout a year ago. The headphones sound very flat, but that's the thing. For a lot of people, these headphones will sound pretty boring due to nothing in the sound really standing out. The Highs and the Mids kind of blend together, and the bass, while a bit punchy and not very muddy, isn't the most satisfying thing in the world. It doesn't help that these headphones don't seem to sound very clear to me, and that's when running it in wireless on the aptX codec, not SBC. When running these cans wired, they sound pretty good. The sound is a lot clearer, the bass and the vocals being the most obvious, and the Highs and Mids are easier to distinguish from each other. That being said, no one's gonna be buying these to use them wired. These headphones would probably be a boon to people that want a fairly balanced sound, however. For the average consumer, there are tons of other options out there that provide a more satisfying listening experience for the price. TLDR; If you like a "flat" signature with a bit of low end, these will be for you. for everyone else, get outta here.
- Great Over-Ear Headphones
from Burnaby, BC on December 13, 2018
I really like the simplicity of this headset. It feels durable as well. It has really clear sound quality for it's price point. Music sounds more "open" compared to other bluetooth headsets I've tried! What's really nice: Sound Quality, Microphone, Aptx (great for watching Youtube without lag), Comfy earpads (for me, some people think they're too small though), replaceable parts, sleek & low profile (easy to wear a hood over), Wired Option, Battery Life. You can tell this was designed in Germany. Ridiculous value!
- Great Value
from Ottawa, ON on October 1, 2018
Headphones are very durable and comfortable. The Battery lasts a very long time as advertised. My only complaint is that the max volume isn't very high when connected to my phone. The volume raises when I am connected to my laptop.
- Return Policy