Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0" 32GB Android 6.0 Marshmallow Tablet - Gold
Entertainment, connectivity, productivity—you'll enjoy it all with this Samsung 8.0" Galaxy Tab S2. Sporting a super-slim and lightweight design, this tablet is your ideal on-the-go companion you'll never want to put down. Enjoy true-to-life visuals on the Super AMOLED display and get your work done efficiently with preloaded Microsoft Office.
- More Information
- The beautiful 8.0" QXGA Super AMOLED display with 2048 x 1536 resolution delivers crisp, lifelike images and bright, vivid colours for a more dynamic picture that'll make your movies and presentations pop
- The screen is designed to automatically adjust brightness levels based on where you are or what you're watching so as to always give you the clearest picture
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow provides a smooth, intuitive user experience that's powerful and customizable
- 32GB internal memory size, expandable to 128GB (microSD card sold separately), gives you plenty of space to store your music, photos, movies, and more
- 64-bit 1.9GHz Quad + 1.3GHz Quad Exynos 5433 octa-core processor and 3GB RAM deliver speedy performance and responsive power for quick and effortless downloading, sharing, web-surfing, movie-watching and more
- Built-in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac MIMO (2.4 GHz/5 GHz) WiFi lets you seamlessly connect with your wireless home network or to a WiFi hotspot, while Bluetooth 4.1 allows you to easily pair with your Bluetooth-enabled devices so you can stay connected on the go
- Samsung SideSync and Quick Connect make it possible to share content and work seamlessly between your Samsung tablet, smartphone, and computer
- 8MP rear-facing camera with auto focus takes detailed videos and photos, while the 2.1MP front-facing camera makes it easy to chat with friends and family
- Preloaded with Microsoft Office, making it a breeze to stay productive wherever you go
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Power Adapter
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Sound Quality is BAD!!
from Saskatoon, SK on December 29, 2018
Sound Quality is BAD!!!
- Love it but disappointed with the battery
from Toronto Ontario on December 29, 2018
Love it,well made. But the battery didn't last as long as it was expected -- browsing web pages for 20 minutes, or watching videos on YouTube for 15 minutes, I had to recharge the battery for about 20+ minutes. 使用一，两个小时，就要充电二十来分钟左右。这样不大方便。 Disappointed.
- Great tablet, battery life not the best
from Toronto, ON on May 4, 2018
We have an iPad Air 2 and it's battery life is much better. however this is a very responsive and beautiful screen. very light and very thin (lighter and thinner than the Air2) Octo processor expandable SD card slot 32G of on board memory The only reason i gave it 4 out 5 was the battery. I was surprised that it didn't last as long as I would like. it does last 13-16hrs, but i found it drains even when it's on and i'm not using it. It does have power management, but it's just not as efficient with power as the Air2.
- Return Policy