Samsung 27" 60Hz 4ms PLS LED Monitor (LS27F350FHNXZA) - Black - Only at Best Buy
Gives your eyes a visual feast while reducing eye strain and fatigue with this Samsung 27-inch LED computer monitor. It comes with the innovative Eye Saver Mode and Flicker Free technology to facilitate a more comfortable viewing experience. The monitor's super slim panel design makes it a sleek addition to any workspace.
- More Information
- 27-inch LED display boasts a 1920 x 1080 resolution to showcase sharp, clean Full HD picture and make your content come alive
- 4ms response time helps reduce motion blur to make fast-action scenes appear smooth
- Extra wide 178-degree viewing angle gives you the best picture from any perspective
- 16:9 aspect ratio lets you get up-close and personal with the ultimate panoramic theater experience
- Eye Saver Mode keeps your eyes comfortable by reducing blue light emissions that can contribute to eye fatigue
- Flicker Free technology cuts down screen flickering to ease your viewing experience
- Access a full range of connectivity options with a HDMI port and VGA port
- Eco-saving technology mode boosts energy efficiency by adjusting the screen brightness to 25% or 50% of maximum
- Incredibly slim 10mm profile is more than twice as thin as standard Samsung monitors
- Simple circular stand elegantly complements the super slim display
- Horizontal patterning on the rear panel provides a stylish, contemporary finish
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- External Adapter
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Great monitor !!!
from Waterloo, ON on February 10, 2019
First off, 1440p while nice, isnt really needed with decent eyes. FPS is king. View this as a 75hz screen. In your GPU control panel, go to display and custom settings (in AMD) select the monitor and set 75hz as a setting and save. Then click on display settings(right click on blank desktop space). Then scroll to bottom click advanced display settings, then select the monitor and click on the only bottom option. In this menu, click monitor then select 75hz refresh rate (Should work fine over HDMI. There now you have a 75hz overclocked monitor and your freesync range is 48-75 now too.
- High failure rate. Bad batch perhaps.
from Sudbury, ON on November 26, 2018
We bought 5 of these monitors and around three months in, two have now failed with lines showing up all over the screen. Fortunately Samsung will repair them and pay for shipping both ways, but still not what I would expect from Samsung. According to the paperwork sent back with the monitor, it seems some wiring harness was damaged during assembly and eventually causes bad connections to the LCD panel inside.
- Backlight not even, cause colour difference
from Mississauga, ON on August 20, 2018
I bought two this model type monitors, even they are in the same setup and signal s from the same computer, the picture looks not the same, especially in white background area, one of them looks yellowish the other is cold, there must be a problem, I don't know how to handle it.
- Return Policy