Samsung NU7100 40" 4K UHD HDR LED Tizen Smart TV (UN40NU7100FXZC)
Your favourite movies, shows, sports, and video games will never be the same. This 40" Samsung 4K HDR Smart TV produces incredible colour, contrast, and clarity, thanks to a 4K Ultra HD resolution, High Dynamic Range technology, and PurColour enhancement technology. The Tizen-powered Smart TV hub gives you instant access to popular apps, such as Netflix and YouTube.
- More Information
- 40-inch 4K Ultra HD display with a native resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4 times that of Full HD 1080p) delivers crystal-clear visuals that will pull you into all of your favourite shows and movies with remarkable realism
- HDR technology brings on-screen realism to the next level by expanding the brightness range and unlocking truly brilliant whites alongside the deepest of blacks
- PurColor colour enhancement technology allows the TV to display a vast range of colours for optimal picture performance
- Ultra-intuitive Smart TV interface powered by Tizen gives you a world of content at your fingertips, making it incredibly easy to tee-up and navigate through web-connected apps like YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo, and more
- Three HDMI 2.0 inputs let you hook up multiple HD sources like gaming consoles and Blu-ray players so you can keep endless entertainment at your fingertips
- Two USB media ports let you connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device and watch your photos on the big screen
- Slim and sleek stand with an integrated clean cable solution ensures no tangled cables and a tidy look
Breathtaking picture quality
Sleek and modern design
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- What's Included
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- This 'smart' TV doesn't support DTS !!
from Montréal, QC on December 29, 2018
Stunning image quality and contrast . This little guy doesn't just support HDR, it supports HDR10. Tried it at first with a bunch of good photos taken at 6K with my Sony A6300 camera and the image details, color and contrast is essentially perfect. Had a very disappointing surprise when I tried to play a few 4K demo files as the error message 'This audio data is not supported' popped up on screen because DTS, found on a few high end DVD and most Blu-Ray movies is NOT supported by the TV set!! What a let down on what is otherwise the 'dream' smaller sized 4K TV!
- Faulty and Flickering, otherwise nice
from Saskatoon, SK on December 10, 2018
TV seemed great at first, but after a couple weeks it started to flicker green lines across the screen. Exchanged for another TV of the same model, and on the first day, the exact same problem occurred. Good TV on paper, not worth the frustration.
- Great TV
from Toronto, ON on November 26, 2018
Have only had the TV a few days but very happy so far. Picture is clear and the sound is great. We are very happy.
- Return Policy