Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Black
With the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch with heart rate monitor, you’ll stay fit and fashionable. It has a vintage textured body with a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous classic look. Made of sturdy stainless steel and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass DX+, this watch is the definition of durable.
- More Information
- Real time tracking: Stay on top of your fitness with real-time fitness monitoring, heart rate, distance, speed, pace and calorie tracking.
- Watch face: Realistic watch face has a depth effect, enhanced AOD, and a customizable background.
- Vintage feel: The circular design and vintage textured body give this watch a classic feel. It even ticks just like an analog watch.
- Scratch resistant: Gorilla Glass DX+ makes this watch scratch resistant and ready for adventure.
- Training programs: Choose from more than 39 kinds of exercise when planning your workout.
- Water resistant: 5ATM water resistance for up to 50 metres in fresh or salt water makes it swim-ready, while military-grade shock protection (as per the United States military specification testing) means no activity is too tough for this smartwatch.
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with iPhone 5 or later with iOS 9.0+ and Android KitKat 4.4+ with at least 1.5GB RAM.
- Keep connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus a battery life of up to 168 hours, help keep you connected and up and running.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1 x Small Watchband
- 1 x Large Watchband
- Wireless Charging Dock
- Not For Fitness (Lots of Room for Improvement)
from Calgary, AB on January 5, 2019
I bought this watch for fitness integration with my samsung galaxy note 8 but . . .CONS: 1. During workout, the watch goes back to the watch screen. It does not stay in the workout mode. 2. Bluetooth connection timeout from time to time. 3. Always on feature consumes a lot of battery power. 4. It does not show notification by order. You can't identify the latest notification. 5. Speaker sounds like a broken speaker. 6. Built-in Watch Faces are useless. You have to buy from Samsung store. 7. Email can only be configured using email registered to Samsung store. 8. Count steps is not consistent. 9. No. of floor climbed is not consistent. . . Always zero? 10. No blood pressure monitor. 11. 4GB of storage includes the system software. So you are just looking for 2GB+ for music. 12. Stretchable plastic wrist band that will deteriorate overtime. PROS: 1. Accurate hear beat monitor. 2. Good sleep monitor assistance. 3. Nice shortcut for contact with four favorites. 4. Included wireless charger.
- Be aware of false advertising
from Calgary, AB on January 3, 2019
This watch does almost everything you would want from a smartwatch, except accurately track your gps location, or (despite being advertised on the Samsung website) sync with Strava. They can likely get away with false advertising because of the fine print at the bottom of the page... and there is a lot of it. The GPS tracking feature provided by the Samsung Health feature is inaccurate at best, recording your location only once every 5 seconds, rather than once every second on competing watches, including the Apple Watch, and then getting it to sync to Strava is a pain. Hopefully Samsung eventually gets a fix out, but until then, and even after, get a Garmin.
- Step counter and Samsung Pay problems
from Kingston, ON on December 27, 2018
Please Google this watch and the problems it is having with the Step Counter. It's horribly inaccurate, and hundreds of people are returning their watches as Samsung has "no fix" after months of complaints. After a whole day at work, I have under 700 steps. My Samsung phone has logged over 2000, and it's rarely on me. Also, Samsung Pay is not compatible with BMO or TD Canada Trust cards, deeming it useless in my circumstance. I sent it back 24 hours after putting it on my wrist, and I have a house FULL of Samsung products.
- Return Policy