Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Silver/Black - Open Box
**Geek Squad Certified Open Box** (See more details below.)With the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch with heart rate monitor, you’ll stay fit and fashionable. It has a vintage textured body with a smooth finish that gives it a gorgeous classic look. Made of sturdy stainless steel and scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass DX, this watch is the definition of durable.
- More Information
- Real time tracking: Stay on top of your fitness with real-time fitness monitoring, heart rate, distance, speed, pace and calorie tracking.
- Watch face: Realistic watch face has a depth effect, enhanced AOD, and a customizable background.
- Vintage feel: The circular design and vintage textured body give this watch a classic feel. It even ticks just like an analog watch.
- Scratch resistant: Gorilla Glass DX+ makes this watch scratch resistant and ready for adventure.
- Training programs: Choose from more than 39 kinds of exercise when planning your workout.
- Water resistant: 5ATM water resistance for up to 50 metres in fresh or salt water makes it swim-ready, while military-grade shock protection (as per the United States military specification testing) means no activity is too tough for this smartwatch.
- Powerful OS: Tizen OS 4.0 provides powerful operation for sharp images and smooth usage
- iPhone and Android compatible: Compatible with iPhone 5 or later with iOS 9.0+ and Android KitKat 4.4+ with at least 1.5GB RAM.
- Keep connected: Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi, plus a battery life of up to 168 hours, help keep you connected and up and running.
- Are thoroughly tested and verified to be in as-new condition
- Include the full warranty and all accessories
- Are re-sold at a lower price
- Qualify for Best Buy's no-hassle return policy
Geek Squad Certified Open Box products:
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1x Small Watchband
- 1 x Large Watchband
- Wireless Charging Dock
- Great open box purchase
from Fonthill on April 12, 2019
The watch I received looks brand new. Setting it up was easy and installing apps has been fun. There are a lot of apps available now for the Samsung Tizen OS. I like the fact I can answer calls on this watch and respond to texts with my voice and choose either sending the message as a text or as a sound file. I find the voice to text works quite well for me. I am not very familiar with other health apps however the Galaxy Watch works well for me. It tracks my heart rate, steps taken and floors climbed pretty well. The floors climbed does not always register a floor if you floors are only eight feet high as the watch is set to count a floor as 10 feet. If you raise your watch arm over your head after getting to the top of the stairs it usually registers as a floor and the altimeter shows three meters plus. Watch faces are plenty and many are no charge or a very nominal price. I found an app that allows making a photo into your watch face and it’s free with a more advanced version for a buck. I am tech savvy and there is a lot to learn and explore on this watch. Battery life is good. I used only 25 % all day yesterday. Some days it goes down quicker if you are using the screen a lot playing games etc. I have blue tooth and always on screen settings on, and heart rate taken every ten minutes. It’s a very impressive smart watch way ahead of most wear os watches I have seen.
- Flawless out of the box
from Montréal, QC on April 4, 2019
Time will tell (get it?) if it's been returned because something is broken on it but out of the box, there were no scratches nor defects on the screen, battery holds well, HR works well. So far so good.
- Best smartwatch
from Montréal, QC on April 3, 2019
I have this watch since 6 months and its amazing. Battery life is great and lasts up to 4days.
- Return Policy