ProForm 350 SPX Exercise Bike
Whether you're a competitive cyclist or a first-time fitness buyer, the ProForm 350 SPX indoor cycle is for you. Designed with adjustable, non-slip handlebars, you'll quickly find the right position for your workout and get started fast. The pedals are built with toe cages to increase your stability and deliver the ultimate cardio exercise.
- More Information
- Adjustable non-slip handlebars are ergonomically designed to cut down on fatigue and offer a comfortable workout experience with the added handlebar grips
- Pedals built with toe cages and straps to increase stability and add intensity for advanced users
- Innovative braking system is built for a fast-paced cardio workout, so you can quickly start and stop at anytime
- 18kg. flywheel helps the user experiences a smooth, steady pedal stroke and more natural striding experience
- Commercial grade steel frame is durable and built to last
- Conveniently store your water bottle with the built-in holder
- Work out in comfort with an adjustable padded saddle that goes up and down to find the perfect fit
- Sophisticated chain drive system for a more realistic bike experience
- Keep your bike stable on an uneven surface with these adjustable leveling feet
- Easily move the bike from place to place with the built-in transport wheels.
- Accommodates up to 250lbs
- Product Dimension: 20.08 (W) x 42.91 (H) x 42.13 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 32.08 (W) x 62.13 (L) in
- Parts Warranty: 90 Days; Labour Warranty: 90 Days; Frame Warranty: 5 years
- Details & Specs
- Dont buy this. Garbage product.
from Mississauga, ON on May 9, 2018
Purchased this product in Jan. It made noise when using it and resistance was not uniform. But that is not the case I am giving it 1 star review. I wish I could give it 0 star review. After few months of sporadic use, its started making noises. Loud noises like something is breaking apart. These noises become more and more frequent and louder. Tried to return it to Best Buy. They told me I was out of return period. Tried contacting the manufacturer, they said warranty is only 90 days. I am stuck with this garbage. Don't buy this.
- Don't waste your time
from Chilliwack, BC on August 9, 2017
The resistance knob threads wear out right away and skip after awhile causing an inability to change resistance. If the company stood behind their product they'd send out a new resistance knob no charge, however, once warranty is up they dont care about customer service. Will never buy this product again, sad
from Ontario, Canada on January 31, 2017
Decent bike, had no issues with it except for the fact that the toe clips are a bit small in terms of depth. I like it how you can adjust/move the handle bars back and forth and many users have complained that the seat is too hard however I find it comfortable. After 3 months of occasional use the tension knob has ceased (I can no longer turn the knob). I definitely do not recommend this bike, even if it is on sale, it is not worth it.
- Return Policy