Polk Audio RTIA7 300-Watt Tower Speaker - Black - Single
The Polk Audio RTiA7 features a 1" silk soft dome tweeter, one 6.5" dynamic balance midbass driver and two 7" dynamic balance woofers. The RTiA7 also features ARC and power port plus technologies, gold plated 5-way binding posts and is finished in black oak veneer.
- More Information
- Dynamic Balance Polymer Composite Drivers: Creates smooth wide range response with low distortion.
- Power Port Plus Bass Venting Technology: Offers superior bass that you can really feel.
- Acoustic Resonance Control (ARC) Technology: Results in more natural midrange reproduction.
- Anti Diffraction Grille: Minimizes diffraction for spacious 3 dimensional imaging.
- The RTiA7 is magnetically shielded and comes with dual bi-ampable gold plated 5 way binding posts.
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Owners Manual
- Sound great!
from Ottawa, ON on March 8, 2018
Got these for my home theater. Wow what a soundstage and depth. They look great and build quality seems to be on par with the more expensive lines. Again very pleased and surprised!
- Overall awesomeness
from Fergus on June 12, 2017
These speakers sound great on the high and mid range. The bass has some pump But it's a little light for my tastes. Overall the sound is very clean. Highly recommend picking these up
- Bass Overload
from Sudbury, ON on March 8, 2017
I bought these thinking that Polk would have refined their product since I last bought a set of their speakers over ten years ago. The sound is very good, clean and crisp, although the bass is over powering. I have a pre/power amp setup that has no bass or treble controls, so I need a speaker that can deliver a fairly flat sound, possibly with a small boost to the bass. These speakers made it sound like i had a huge, powerful subwoofer cranked in the room, just unbelievable amounts of bass, and uncalled for. I returned these after about a week of breaking them in, which they need. Went back to my 13 year old RTiA7's and am much happier. I'm sure using your onboard EQ, on most receivers, you could dial these in.
- Return Policy