Philips Series 5000 Dry Shaver (S5100/08)
Add a fast, close, and comfortable shave to your morning routine with this Shaver Series 5000 cordless dry electric shaver from Philips. Its MultiPrecision Blade System raises and cuts each hair for exceptionally smooth results, while the 5-direction flex heads work together to give you a fast and close shave every time.
- More Information
- MultiPrecision Blade System raises then cuts long and short hairs for a comfortably close shave, all in a few strokes
- 5-direction flex heads with 5 independent movements ensure a fast and close shave, even on your neck and jaw line
- One-touch open feature lets you easily pop the heads open and rinse clean under the tap
- Convenient LED display provides useful information so you get the best performance out of your shaver, including a 1-level battery indicator, cleaning indicator, battery low indicator, travel lock indicator, and replacement head indicator
- Lithium-ion battery provides 40 minutes of cordless shaving (approximately 13 shaves) on a 1-hour charge
- SmartClick precision trimmer is the perfect tool for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns
- Details & Specs
Maintenance & Storage
- What's Included
- Precision Trimmer
- Power Cord
- Stay away from the s5100. Waste of money.
from Mississauga, ON on August 11, 2018
I've always used Philips shavers. I bought the s5100 from Best buy thinking it will be a good replacement for my senso 2d shaver. But boy was I wrong. In less than 6 months, the s5100 started acting up. I only shave once a week or so, and I fully charge the shaver day before I use it. But last few weeks, every time I use it, after 10 min of shaving, the battery dies. And the shaver doesn't even lift and cut my beard properly. I even contacted Philips as it was still under warranty and they sent me a replacement handle for it - but even that still doesn't shave properly. It lasts only 5-10 min into a shave and the battery dies - despite being fully charged the day before. The whole 5000 series of Philips shavers are terrible and the s5100 is the worst of the lot ... My senso 2d one I bought in 2013 is still working 100x better than this one. I'm really disappointed by this shaver and I would advise others to stay away from the Philips 5000 series.
- Philips should not be proud of this one.
from Fort Mcmurray, AB on June 8, 2018
It is just about impossible to shave up to your side burns and get a clean cut line. The heads are so flexible they catch and tip up when coming up from you neck to your cheek. It takes longer to get a clean cut shave.
- Works Great
from Kitchener, ON on December 31, 2017
I just got this razor and I can't believe how good of a shave it gives. I've been using Remington razors for years, but I thought I would try this Phillips and I can't believe how much better/closer shave I get from this one. It even got those fine hairs that I couldn't get with my old ones. I definitely recommend it!
- Return Policy