PAPAGO! GoSafe S810 Full HD 1080p Dashcam with 2.7" LCD Screen & Rear Camera
Protect yourself when you're on the road with this dual front and rear camera from PAPAGO! Recording in wide-angle 1080p for the clearest footage, 3 available modes (loop, motion-activated and monitor), and the ability to save footage onto a microSD card, with this camera setup you'll always know what's going on around your vehicle.
- More Information
- Dual cameras for the front and rear records in 1080p full HD for the clearest picture quality when you need to go back and view saved footage
- Uses Sony's Exmor sensor for greater noise reduction and brighter images even in low light
- Front camera features a 140-degree wide angle view so you can see everything that's happening in front of you
- Rear camera features a 120-dgree wide angle to cover the areas you can't see when driving
- Provided short and long cables for the second camera allows you to use it as a monitor camera for inside the vehicle, or use it as a rear camera
- Automatic loop recording begins once the vehicle starts to ensure your camera system is always running even if you forget
- G-sensor recording can detect things such as impacts or sharp turns and will automatically trigger recording and set the file to be write-protected so if you're in an accident you can confidently know the footage was recorded and permanently saved
- 3 available modes include loop recording, motion-activated recording and monitor mode that helps save memory space by taking one photo every second, so you have options on how you want your setup to work
- Includes pre-installed driver assist features such as stop sign recognition, an alarm for driver fatigue, stop and go, and light reminder to add an extra layer of safety and awareness when you're behind the wheel
- Durable construction that's been tested to ensure it will withstand harsh weather conditions, from extreme heat in the summer to below-freezing temperatures in the winter
- Comes with a 2.7-inch LCD display so you can view footage immediately
- Provided 16GB microSD card means you can setup to record as soon as you purchase the unit, and it can hold a card up to 128GB in size
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- Great camera
from Windsor on April 8, 2019
Bought this as a replacement and liked that it had rear camera. It has great view both front and rear. Very easy to install. Easy to view on computer. Waiting for sale to buy one for my husband.
- Glad I Installed The Dash Cam
from Vancouver, BC on March 18, 2019
Glad we installed the dash cam a week before we had a bad hit and run! Even though we only had the front camera installed at the time and was not able to identify the driver who hit and run. The front camera clearly shows we were not at fault and was read-ended. The video clip save us a lot of time proving our case with the insurance company.
- Not Working At All, BAD PRODUCT
from Toronto, ON on February 11, 2019
I bought this dash cam around early December 2018 and I didn't want to install it until the weather was completely bad, therefore I decided to install it last week (between last January and early February). It had been running smoothly after a week, the front camera completely glitch, faulty memory saving, and did not record properly.
- Return Policy