Panasonic Link2Cell 3-Handset DECT 6.0 Bluetooth Cordless Phone with Answering Machine (KXTGD593W)
Remain connected wherever you are with the Panasonic one-line DECT 6.0 3-handset cordless phone. You can connect to your landline, or link all 3 handsets to your smartphone, so you can make and receive calls using your cellular network. It offers visual caller ID, talking caller ID, and Voice Guidance to activate Siri, Google Now, and S Voice features.
- More Information
- Includes 3 handsets, all capable of receiving a single line
- Bluetooth Link2Cell lets you connect up to 2 smartphones, allowing you to make and receive calls using your cellular network, with no landline required
- Visual caller ID shows you at a glance who's calling
- Talking caller ID announces the caller so you don't have to look at the screen
- Voice Guidance Button on each handset lets you connect to Siri, Google Now, and S Voice so you can make calls, check the weather, read emails from your compatible smartphone
- Call block button lets you store up to 250 numbers to prevent unwanted calls from persistent telemarketers
- Built-in digital answering machine can record up to 16 minutes of messages
- Remote notifications mean you can check your messages via your smartphone or office line
- 1.6" backlit white LCD screen offers a clear display that's easy to read
- Keypad is amber-lit for easy visibility in low light or from a distance
- Handsets operate on a 1.9GHz frequency
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Telephone Base Unit
- AC Adapter
- 2 x Charging Cradles
- 3 x Handsets
- Bilingual Operating Instructions
- Panasonic Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone
from Prescott, ON on April 14, 2019
Great solution when eliminating Bell home phone. Works as it should, do not keep cell to close to base station.
- It works
from London, ON on September 7, 2018
The store clerk led me to this phone, and then told me that it wouldn't work to receive from my cell, only to send out, when it actually does both. And works without a land line at all, which seems to be ideal for me at the moment in a temporary location.
- Sound quality not good
from Scarborough, ON on July 6, 2018
Unhappy with this unit. Doesn’t beep when there is a message and can’t tell by looking at the handsets. Can only hear the speaker if I put it on speaker phone. Don’t waste your money.
- Return Policy