Ooma Telo Smart Home Phone Service
Do away with expensive telephone bills with the Ooma Telo system. Get crystal clear nationwide and worldwide calling plus all the features you want in a landline, from caller ID to remote and online voicemail retrieval.
- More Information
- Free Canadian calling and worldwide Ooma-to-Ooma calling
- 911 Service Email and Text Alerts
- Caller ID and ID Blocking, Call Waiting, Call Hold, Call Return functions
- One-touch voicemail access with remote and online retrieval available
- Online call log and area code selection enables 7- or 10-digit dialing
- Optional Bluetooth and WiFi adapters
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Ooma Telo
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Telo doesn't last
from Toronto, ON on February 2, 2019
Be aware that you will likely end up replacing the telo in less than 4 years. I have been pleased with it, but not the life span.
- BUY OOMA TELO AIR 2 instead
from Gatineau, QC on December 14, 2018
This device must be connected directly to the router. Far better to purchase the Ooma Telo Air 2 and place this device (which has the answering machine keys) next to your phone in the kitchen, living room, or bedroom. Otherwise if you place this unit in the laundry room or basement, you have to run down there to get your messages. Alternatively, if you have purchased this device, you can purchase a wireless/Bluetoon USB adapter to achieve the same functionality as the Telo Air.
- Amazing and saves us money every month
from Laval, QC on November 23, 2018
Have had Ooma for about 8 months now. Love it, calls are clear and no issues. May I add that I am saving on the price of a monthly residential line with the telephone company. Have bought others units for family as presents
- Return Policy