Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
Do what you never thought possible with Nintendo Switch. Go from single- and multi-player thrills at home, to playing the same title wherever and whenever you want. Simply attach the Joy-Con controllers to the bright, hi-def display and you're all set. Or detach the controllers and give one to a friend for some on-the-go, local multiplayer action.
- More Information
- The Nintendo Switch combines the mobility of a handheld with the power of a home gaming system, offering unprecedented gaming and entertainment experiences
- The Nintendo Switch and Dock connects the system to the TV and lets you play with your family and friends in the comfort of your living room
- Pick up the Nintendo Switch from the dock and the system instantly transition to portable mode, allowing you to experience the same game that you were enjoying on the big screen
- With a bright, high-definition display Nintendo Switch lets you bring your at-home gaming experience with you anywhere; to the park, on an airplane, in a car -- anywhere
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- With multiple Joy-Con controllers from a number of systems (each sold separately), numerous people can gather for a variety of gameplay options.
Console gaming redefined
On the go
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- 2 x Joy-Con Strap Accessories
- Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
- Nintendo outdid themselves!
from SSM, ON on November 19, 2018
I've had my Switch for a week now and I'm loving it. As a completely portable gaming system it does everything I would want it to do. (about 3hrs gameplay on BoTW on a charge) If you've been on the fence about getting one, just get it. What convinced me was that my local BestBuy will price match until Jan 6/2018. Love the NES online games and YouTube. To help avoid such a large cost at once, I purchased my accessories before the console. Definitely recommend: getting a micro sd card (if you're going to download most of your games) screen protector, carrying case and protective grip cover and/or enclosure right off the bat. I had also picked up a couple PDP controllers while on sale (budget friendly) before my console purchase. The joy con grip is very comfortable to use that comes with the system. Nintendo outdid themselves and I can't put it down.
- chez plz
from hoi on August 14, 2018
- N O I C E
from memez.exe on August 14, 2018
dis was teh bezd switch i evah had is was even bettre dan teh new ninendo switch xl wo is was amazn i relly liek my momy bot me dis fo crismas cuz dis lil gril got no monee is was favorit crismas, presen
- Return Policy