Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Red/Blue Joy-Con
Do what you never thought possible with Nintendo Switch. Go from single- and multi-player thrills at home, to playing the same title wherever and whenever you want. Simply attach the Joy-Con controllers to the bright, hi-def display and you're all set. Or detach the controllers and give one to a friend for some on-the-go, local multiplayer action.
- More Information
- The Nintendo Switch combines the mobility of a handheld with the power of a home gaming system, offering unprecedented gaming and entertainment experiences
- The Nintendo Switch and Dock connects the system to the TV and lets you play with your family and friends in the comfort of your living room
- Pick up the Nintendo Switch from the dock and the system instantly transition to portable mode, allowing you to experience the same game that you were enjoying on the big screen
- With a bright, high-definition display Nintendo Switch lets you bring your at-home gaming experience with you anywhere; to the park, on an airplane, in a car -- anywhere
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- With multiple Joy-Con controllers from a number of systems (each sold separately), numerous people can gather for a variety of gameplay options.
Console gaming redefined
On the go
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Nintendo Switch console
- Nintendo Switch dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip
- HDMI cable
- Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- Nintendo switch is life
from Nintendo on January 26, 2019
Nintendo is LIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFE
- Costs too much for what you pay for.
from Montréal, QC on January 17, 2019
Costs too much, and Joy-Con are with a very pour design and their stick stopped working normally after 3 months. So you need also the Pro Controller that is also overpriced. I think to return it and buy a normal console at a normal price.
- nintendo switch
from Milton, ON on January 1, 2019
the wii u was bad and i hate the wii u and i decide to get nintendo switch or mayble ps4 if i get the nintendo switch or ps4 i can play it every day
- Return Policy