Monster iSport Intensity In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - Green
Raise the intensity of your workout with these Monster iSport Intensity in-ear Bluetooth headphones. They allow you to wirelessly connect to your compatible device up to 30ft so you don't need to worry about cords or carrying around your phone. Sweatproof design with water-resistant ear clips ensure they stay put no matter how vigorous your workout.
- More Information
- In-ear headphones deliver Pure Monster Sound with clarity, dynamics, punch, and power
- Bluetooth lets you connect wirelessly to your compatible mobile device up to 30ft, so you don't need to lug around your smartphone while you workout
- Wireless design allows you to focus on your workout without having to struggle with cords or wires
- Lightweight construction makes these headphones easy to take with you anywhere
- Sweatproof design with water-resistant ear clips ensures these headphones stay put no matter how intense your workout
- Angled tips are designed to form to your ear for a perfectly snug fit.
- Universal ControlTalk hands-free controls let you take calls or adjust your music with one touch
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Micro USB Cable
- Carry Pouch
- dont waste your time and money
from Toronto, ON on April 1, 2019
cant believe 100+ dollars earphone can be that fragile. that earphone only works for the first time. and unable to connect to my phone or any other device afterward. Don't waste your time even tho bestbuy is refundable; don't waste your money if you are lucky (or bad luck) enough to have it works for few weeks.
- Great, but died within 6 months
from Ottawa, ON on February 11, 2019
I loved these, but within 6 months the left ear bud decided to output almost no sound at all while the right one is normal. Can barely hear anything from the left side. Basically useless now. Would not buy again.
- Overall, not good
from Calgary, AB on December 1, 2018
PROS: -The sound quality is fine, and the different sizes are nice. -battery life is pretty good -micro-USB (semi-universal) charging plug CONS: -if the cord touches neck in a specific way, sound cuts out (almost like it's short circuiting) I thought this issue was just a bluetooth thing, and that it was actually my phone cutting out, until I did some experimenting. I left my phone perfectly still, and moved the wire around, and it would consistently cut out when i would touch the wire in multiple places -notification sound is maxed out all the time. I.e. no matter what volume you have the headphones set to, when you turn them on or off, or if the battery is low, it very loudly interupts at screaming a message at you. So if you're listening to music on low volume, and the battery becomes low, there's an ear piercing "LOW BATTERY", which also repeats once every 2 or so minutes until the thing dies. -The little piece used to "lock" the cord length in place is absolutely useless, and only holds onto one cord at a time, so it always just slips to the most extended. this wouldn't be much of a problem, if not for the next con: -the battery (and i'm assuming a weight on the other ear side) is extremely heavy, compared to the rest of the device. TL;DR Do not buy if you enjoy non-choppy music, and if you like to protect your hearing.
- Return Policy