Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Wireless BlueTrack Keyboard & Mouse Combo (L3V-00002) - English
Whether you're writing a long report or typing an email, you can work with ease using the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Desktop. The contoured keyboard promotes a natural wrist position and helps you type efficiently thanks to the split spacebar with backspace functionality. The mouse boosts productivity with its four-way scroll feature and Windows touch tab.
- More Information
- Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position to keep you comfortable
- Cushioned palm rest offers support and promotes a neutral wrist position
- Palm rest is detachable for a sleek and compact look
- Palm lift promotes a straight and neutral wrist position
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality can improve typing efficiency
- Windows 8 shortcut keys provide quick access to some functions
- Windows touch tab provides easy access to the Start screen and apps
- Four-way touch scrolling lets you navigate up, down, left and right
- BlueTrack technology makes the mouse work on virtually any surface
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Microsoft Wireless BlueTrack Keyboard
- Microsoft Mouse
- Product Guide
- Warranty Manual
- Product Manual
- not worth it at all
from North Vancouver, BC on December 9, 2018
just one year worked and then all the plastic component unstuck and melted. truly turned to a garbage
- Great keyboard, wish the mouse was as good.
from Dartmouth, NS on August 16, 2018
Had this set for about 6 months, the keyboard was smooth, and with little key travel, excellent for typing... the mouse was another story, kept missing clicks, then would double click for almost no reason at all... dumped it in the garbage and bought the 5050. See if this one is any better...
- Feels good, misses characters
from Ottawa, ON on May 2, 2018
Nicely designed keyboard, very easy to type, and a nice ergonomic shape. But the thing keeps acting as if it's going to sleep so if you don't use it for a short time the first character you type will not be typed, it just wakes up the keyboard or the wireless connection. You'll miss the first letter of sentences. Your logon will usually be wrong due to the character missing. Other people have tried updating drivers, replacing batteries etc with no success. Very disappointing. Not recommended.
- Return Policy