Logitech Wireless Desktop Mouse & Keyboard Combo (MK710)
Get comfortable with the Logitech Wireless Desktop MK710. It allows you to spend hours at the computer without putting strain on your hands and fingers, thanks to the concave rounded keys on the keyboard, a cushioned palm rest, and a nearly frictionless scroll wheel. And with up to three years of battery life on both the mouse and keyboard, you're freed from frequently replacing your battery.
- More Information
- Better power management practically eliminates the need to replace batteries
- Keyboard features Logitech Incurve keys
- LCD dashboard gives you at-a-glance icon status of your battery power, plus the Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, and Num Lock light
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your laptop, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around, and it easily allows you to add another compatible mouse, keyboard, or number pad
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard
- Logitech Wireless Mouse
- USB 2.4 GHz Unifying Receiver
- 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- CD with Software User Documentation
- very good
from Kingston, ON on January 15, 2019
very good product. every thing is pretty good quality. Happy about tis product
- Thoughtful design, but serious problem with the left & right mouse buttons
from Brampton, ON on January 8, 2019
Very good quality keyboard/mouse combo. Good for programmers/developers. however, there is a serious problem with the mouse left and right buttons. the edges of left and right ,mouse buttons rub against each other when left button clicked. there should be small groove/room between edges but unfortunately they are overlapping. This makes left click extremely difficult and annoying. I am going to file the edge of left mouse button using nail filer. this will avoid any rubbing/overlapping. But, this should have been avoided with proper quality check. So, far rest of the things are great.
- Disconnects all the time
from Victoria, BC on January 23, 2018
A nice keyboard to type with, but it disconnects all the time, and doesn't respond until it's switched off and on. Wish they had made it wired not wireless.
- Return Policy