Klipsch Reference R14M 200-Watt Bookshelf Rear Speaker - Pair
The Klipsch Reference R-14M bookshelf speaker can fill small to medium rooms with powerful, lifelike performances. Its highly efficient design produces more output using less energy, and can play louder with less distortion. It features a 1" aluminum linear travel suspension, horn-loaded tweeter and a 4" copper-spun, high-output IMG woofer.
- More Information
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Accurate, non-fatiguing sound provides hours of listening pleasure
- Plays louder with less distortion
- Performs beautifully as a left, centre, right, or surround speaker
- 1" aluminum linear travel suspension horn-loaded tweeter
- 4" copper-spun high-output IMG woofer
- 64Hz - 24kHz frequency response provides faithful audio reproduction
- Handles up to 200W peak power and 50W continuous
- 90dB sensitivity delivers powerful sound
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet
- Ideal match with other models in the Reference series, whether as main L&R or as surround channels
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 2 x Speakers
- I don't trust to order online
from Windsor, ON on March 4, 2019
Ordered online before and they gave me a used Speaker not brand new in the box. Speaker Chasing had an adhesive tape, the speaker has damage.
- Great Speakers!
from Collingwood, ON on November 12, 2017
Bought these several weeks ago and love them! Actually use them as my mains hooked up to a Pioneer VSX-830 receiver. Recommend a subwoofer to compliment them ( I have an older Energy S8.2). Sound great when watching TV...have a Bell Fibe 4K PVR, default sound decoding is set up for DTS. Internet Radio sounds awesome as well...first pair of Klipsch speakers I have ever purchased, highly recommend.
- Klipsch Reference R14M 200-Watt Bookshelf Rear Speaker - Pair
from Toronto, ON on January 7, 2017
I like this speaker very much. The sound quality is really a big step up compared to the BOSE Soundlink mini 2 I owned, which already produces a very good sound. I connected it to my desktop PC through a Topping TP22 mini amp and a Fiio external DAC, which is then connected to my Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 7 motherboard via the SPDIF port. The power of TP22 is enough to drive the speaker at a very loud volume without any distortion. It works better than the SMSL SA50, which gives off constant background noise. TP22 also produces constant noise, but only hearable when you put your ear very closely to the speaker.
- Return Policy