Klipsch R26F 100-Watt Tower Speaker - Brushed Black - Single
Make your entertainment come alive with this Klipsch R26F Reference Series tower speaker. Boasting exclusive Tractrix Horn technology, a Linear Travel Suspension tweeter, and dual 6.5" woofers, this speaker delivers remarkably clear and detailed highs and lows. The MDF cabinet makes this speaker both sleek and durable.
- More Information
- Exclusive 90 x 90 Tractrix Horn offers the most impressive high-end response and greater extension, enhanced imaging and powerful dynamics
- 1-inch Aluminum Linear Travel Suspension (LTS) tweeter minimizes distortion for enhanced, detailed performance
- Dual 6.5-inch injection moulded graphite (IMG) copper spun woofers provides remarkable low frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion for bass that tight and well defined
- Front-firing port creates the ideal airflow with minimal distortion
- MDF cabinet with brushed polymer veneer finish offers a contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor
- Dual five-way binding posts provide the benefits of bi-wiring and bi-amping
- Strong, flexible, removable grille provides a rich look that is acoustically transparent
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Disapointed at first
from Montréal, QC on 13 mars 2019
At first I was disappointed as I single wire a Marantz PM6006 to LF posts (the lower 2) of these speakers. The sound was ok. Then I moved the location of the speakers and hook the Marantz on the HF posts(the upper 2). The sound was harsh on highs. Then I did some reading- including Marantz`s Manual, and Bi-Wire them. And that`s when the speakers shine! The harshness was gone and a more organic sound settled in. While you can still single wire them, I think the post connectors are not doing a good job to transfer good signal. So I suspect the connectors are not a good quality. So, Bi-Wire them or try better connectors would be my advice before calling them harsh. :-) I don`t have a Sub-Woofer to pair them with ,but that`s another story. They don`t seem to provide clear and punchy bass alone. After all, can`t expect that from 6.5 drivers.
- Absolutely amazing sound!
from Guelph, ON on 11 janvier 2019
I was looking to upgrade my puny home theater in a box setup and was looking for a pair of towers that would sound good but wouldn't break the bank. These (when on sale) are exactly what I wanted. My old speakers did a good job for what they were, but these towers absolutely blow them out of the water. Seriously impressive sound especially considering these are the smaller of the two Reference series towers that Best Buy sells. Everything is clear and you can hear the details from all frequencies so well. The bass that these kick out is fantastic; you can easily get away without a sub if you want. Obviously you'll want to make sure that your receiver has enough power to drive them properly, but that's another matter. Give your ears a treat and get these speakers. You won't be disappointed.
- BEST BUY SOLD ME DAMAGED GOODS!
from Toronto, ON on 1 décembre 2017
BEST BUY sold me two damaged Klipsch speakers on Black Friday. Watch my unboxing video here - https://youtu.be/Ci19Rn7l_gc
- Return Policy