Insignia 20" 3.0 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Compact Refrigerator (NS-CF31SS6) - Black/Grey
Outfit your rec room, man cave, or dorm room with the Insignia 3.0 cu. ft. freestanding compact fridge with top freezer. Designed with 2 reversible doors, this refrigerator features a top mount freezer, adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a crisper to keep snacks, drinks, and other groceries chilled.
- More Information
- 3.0 cu. ft. free-standing compact fridge with top freezer is a great addition to a dorm room, games room, man cave, in-house bar, or small kitchenette
- Top-mounted freezer lets you keep ice cubes and a variety of your favourite frozen foods on hand
- Adjustable glass shelf lets you organize groceries, leftovers, and snacks, while door storage offers the ideal space to store drinks and other tall items
- Crisper keeps fruits and vegetables fresh
- Interior light illuminates the contents of the fridge so you can easily find what you're looking for
- The 2 reversible doors and adjustable legs give you flexible options for placement
- Low-noise design ensures the fridge won't disrupt you
- Width: 48.5cm (19.1"); height: 85cm (33.46"); depth: 52cm (20.47")
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Ice Making Box
- Terrible, dont bother with it or best (not to) buy.
from Oakville, ON on October 15, 2018
I bought 2 of these for my office. The first one arrived today with a dent in the side and a broken corner. Small broken plastic pieces and a rubber cylinder were at the bottom of the box, from where I don't know. Missing rear feet, protective plastic was missing obviously a demo or used. total junk. Called them, no apology, "We will issue you an RMA" like they already new that. Haven't seen the RMA yet. The second one is to arrive tomorrow, suuuuuuure it is. I bought this on sale, my bad, but I think it should have gone to the landfill instead,along with everything else they sell. Forget it....
- Love it!
from Ottawa, ON on October 3, 2018
work perfectly, in good condition, and looks nice!
from Toronto, ON on September 14, 2018
I probably got the exact same fridge with the dent on the door as the other person who rated this fridge. I went through the exact same problems and now I am so disappointed with best buy, I am never going to buy from them again. I called best buy canada 3 times and spent 3 hours on the phone being transferred around. I was transferred to the states many times and they were unable to track my order. For the last call, I told them not to transfer me to the states and they ended up hanging up on me when they were transferring me. This should definitely not be my problem where I need to waste my time on when they gave me an already damaged fridge.
- Return Policy