HP Pavilion x360 11.6" 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Pentium N4200/500GB HDD/4GB RAM) - Open Box
Bending the rules of what laptops can do, the HP Pavilion x360 convertible touch laptop is a 360-degree bending machine designed to suit your changing needs. This pen-enabled laptop seamlessly shifts between 4 different modes and has an 11.6" touchscreen to make working on it feel like second nature.
- More Information
- 1.1GHz Intel Pentium N4200 quad-core processor and 4GB DDR3L SDRAM delivers dependable performance for your day-to-day tasks, software applications, and multimedia performance
- 500GB hard drive gives you lots of space for important software and favourite videos, photos, music, documents, and more
- Intel HD Graphics 505 delivers smooth and lag-free visuals
- 11.6" diagonal HD IPS WLED-backlit touchscreen offers 1366 x 768 native resolution and supports HD content
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi lets you establish a wireless connection to your home network or connect to a public hotspot and access shared internet
- HDMI output makes your computer adaptable for all your entertainment needs, like Blu-ray and gaming
- 3 USB 3.1 ports let you connect a wide range of peripheral devices, including external storage, and sync or charge smartphones and tablets
- 360-degree geared hinge lets you easily shift between laptop mode, stand mode, tent mode, and tablet mode
- Equipped with a built-in memory card reader so you can easily transfer videos and photos from your camera
- Dual HP speakers with HP Audio Boost and custom-tuned by B&O PLAY deliver exceptional audio for an immersive multimedia experience
- HP Wide Vision HD webcam with dual array digital microphone makes it easy to keep in touch with friends, family, clients, colleagues, or coworkers
- Pre-installed software includes HP Jumpstart, Wild Tangent Games, HP ePrint, HP Support Assistant, HP Orbit, HP CoolSense, and more
- Windows 10 Home Edition (bilingual) comes pre-installed, allowing you to take full advantage of the touch-based, app-centred user interface
- ENERGY STAR certified means your system is energy efficient, which is great for the planet and your wallet
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our "Geek Squad Certified" label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cord
- So... Slow...
from Brossard, QC on March 24, 2019
We bought it because of the affordable price and looks of the laptop. What a deception after a few months of usage. After reading the specifications I knew it wouldn't be the fastest laptop, but man… this is unacceptable. Don't buy it!
- slow little laptop
from Lake Cowichan, BC on January 9, 2019
Often very slow. The motherboard had to be replaced after only a few months. Service from HP was terrible, first time the laptop was sent back not repaired. Service from UPS shipping the laptop both times was terrible. Both HP and UPS were misleading in both emails and phone calls. On a positive note it seems to be working fine now, but can still be slow. Very portable.
- Buzzing sound and super slow
from Dartmouth, NS on September 22, 2018
Do NOT buy this laptop. I purchased it and right away it was super slow and literally had a buzzing sound coming out of the speaker constatly, even while muted. I returned it and decided to try another version because I thought it might have just been this particular one. As soon as I turned it on the same buzzing sound came on and wouldn't stop and the laptop itself was also slow. I returned it the next day and will not be buying another HP product anytime soon.
- Return Policy