Homeworx High Definiton Digital Converter Box (HW-150PVR)
The HomeWorx HW-150PVR digital converter box is an ideal companion for your analog TV. It can convert over-the-air ATSC digital TV signals to your analog or digital TV, so you can enjoy your favourite shows. Use the recording function to record your favourite programs to your own external hard drive so you never miss an episode again.
- More Information
- Converts digital ATSC television signals to your analog or digital TV or monitor
- Recording function lets you record in real time or schedule recordings onto a hard drive (sold separately)
- USB multimedia player supports a USB flash drive up to 64GB and external hard drive up to 2TB (both sold separately)
- Analog pass-through lets you watch both digital and analog TV
- Favourite channel list makes it easy to find your most-watched channels
- Parental control function helps keep your kids safe from inappropriate content
- Auto tuning automatically scans for digital TV channels
- Auto, 16:9 pillar box, 16:9 pan G scan, 4:3 letter box, 4:3 pan G scan, 4:3 full, 16:9 wide screen
- Closed captioning lets you add captions to what you're watching
- HDMI 1080P output, component output, composite output and coaxial output
- Timing start-up and shutdown
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Remote Control
- AV Cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Have had it for 2 years
from Burlington, ON on November 22, 2018
And it's still going strong. I get about a dozen channels in the GTA. It won't let me choose a star rating on my mobile device, but I'd give it 5 big ones.
- Very limited life.
from Kanata, ON on October 28, 2018
Bought this and used it a few months. Worked. Had to reset it once near the 3rd month. Haven't used it for 3 or 4 months and now it has completely failed. Thinking of buying this? It's EXCREMENT. DO NOT BUY. WASTE OF MONEY. DON'T EVEN ACCEPT IT AS A FREE GIFT. IF SOMEONE OFFERS IT TO YOU FREE, PUNCH THEM. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIEND. THEY HATE YOU. That's all the good things I can say about this product.
- It works!
from Vancouver, BC on October 6, 2018
Not sure if it picks up channels yet. I just got this because they were throwing it out as non working. It had the flashing red light on the front display. I took it apart and replaced the 16V 1000uF capacitor that was bad. It has gold markings. Now the device is working again.
- Return Policy