Google Pixel USB-C In-Ear Headphones - White
Experience premium sound with the Google Pixel Buds. These in-ear headphones offer 5 hours of listening, inline volume control, and access to the Google Assistant all without touching your phone. They are built with comfort in mind and deliver crisp, clear sound through the premium speakers.
- More Information
- Digital USB-C with 24-bit audio playback
- Designed to fit comfortably in your ear canal to block out external noise so you can experience the rich bass and crisp highs
- Inline volume and Android device control means you don't have to reach for your phone
- Compatible with USB-C devices running Android P or above
- Press and hold the Volume Up button to hear your latest notifications without checking your phone
- Get real-time translations with Google Translate when you hold the Google Assistant button and ask for translation help
- Hold and press the black button on the remote to get directions, answers, and info with Google Assistant
- Built-in microphone allows for clear conversations
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Pixel USB-C earbuds
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety/Warranty Booklet
from SW Calgary on April 21, 2019
These headphones are painful... The wire on the top of the ear buds are killer, I've tried adjusting but they really push up against the inner cartilage of the ear.
- Great... Until they're not
from Nova Scotia on April 2, 2019
The earbuds have a great design and look fine. The buttons are also satisfactory, but only 4ish months in and the buttons don't work and neither does the left ear. They haven't been damaged at all, just stopped working.
- Not bad, but your mileage may vary.
from Vancouver, BC on March 19, 2019
The sound quality is pretty decent, and the integration with Google Assistant on android devices with Android 8.1+ is pretty cool. The only thing I can really knock these for is the weird implementation of their "wingtips." The loops on top of the buds are supposed to fit into part of your ear so that the buds can sit on top of the ear canal without fear or them slipping out. While these work for the most part, you're going to have to put in some time to adjust them so that they don't end up feeling uncomfortable over time. How the ear buds fit will determine how they sound to you.
- Return Policy