Google Home Max - Charcoal
Deliver amazing sound to any room with the Google Home Max. Designed with advanced hardware, dual 4.5" woofers and 2 crystal-clear tweeters, this voice-activated device is built to deliver the ultimate high-fidelity audio to your living environment with a stylish profile. You can even stream your favourite music apps with Wi-Fi connectivity.
- More Information
- Pump up the volume: With dual 4.5" woofers and 2 crystal-clear tweeters, the Google Home Max is built for the ultimate enjoyment of your high-fidelity music
- Updates without the hassle: Analyzes, tunes, and updates itself automatically for virtually zero maintenance
- Wireless streaming: Wi-Fi connectivity lets you stream your favourite tunes from apps such as YouTube Music and Spotify
- Multi-room magic: Rock your entire house by creating a multi-room group using Google Home Max along with Google Home, Google Home Mini, or a speaker with Chromecast Audio (each sold separately)
- Sleek, modern design: Stylish silhouette compliments any decor
- Hands-free and easy: Check traffic, get your daily schedule, the weather forecast, set reminders, or make phone calls with hands-free convenience
- Total home integration: Use Google Assistant to voice control compatible smart home devices (sold separately) and do things like turn up the thermostat or turn your lights on or off
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Google Home Max
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cable
- Magnetic Base
- pretty darn impressive
from Wainwright, AB on April 11, 2019
Bought 2 of these when they were on sale and have been pleasently surprised with the sound quality when they were paired together. The bass is really good and the audio quality is very clear.
- Top Notch Sound Quality. Glad i didnt buy a Sonos 5.
from Mississauga, Ontario on March 1, 2019
This speaker is worth every penny. I Heard this and Sonos 5 Both and liked the Max Better. Probably because I am not a audiophile but just a commoner who wants to enjoy good music and appreciates Good Music. The Music SPARKLES on the Max. The Highs are bright and sharp. The Base is smooth and Deep. 100/ 100. Thank goodness I didn't spend more on the Sonos.
- Google Home Max is it worth the head ache?
from Bracebridge, ON on February 18, 2019
I reviewed this smart speaker for weeks to make sure I was not wasting my money. Well, I've had it for a week now and I'm not very impressed. I have a Google Home and a Google Mini since Christmas and they worked well but the sound quality was less than satisfactory, I have had the chormecast audio and the chromecast TV dongle since they have come out so I'm very familiar with the Google home networking. I've had the Google max for a week now and I've had to reboot my network and my Home app 8+ times to get things to work. The Max keeps dropping my wifi, its done that 3 times now and I had to re-add it to my network each time. I've read many Google Home threads on how to fix this and have had no luck. I'm not the only one having this problem, unfortunately. I really hope Google can fix the problem fast. As for the sound quality when it is hooked up and running right, it's average to say the lease. Definitely sound better than the Google Home and Mini but it should its 10x times the power and size of it. I also own a B&W Zeppelin, I have the Google Home and a chromecast hooked to it and it sounds a lot better than Max. Sorry Google, please get the connectivity problem fixed and you have a great smart speaker but for now, just hook a Mini and a chromecast up to whatever sound system you have and you'll feather ahead.
- Return Policy