Geek Squad Television ISF Video Calibration Service
Now you've invested time and resources in a sleek new television, it's time to find out what it can do for you. This is where a Geek Squad Agent comes in the picture. We'll fine-tune the canvas that is your display, like adjusting day and night settings, so you get the most nuanced pictures your TV can deliver.
- More Information
- Calibrate two inputs on your TV using ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) calibration tools and standards to adjust the settings for contrast, backlight, colour, motion processing, brightness and/or noise reduction so you get the best picture quality possible
- Provide results of the calibration
- If applicable, examine and adjust day and night settings per input, or 3D mode on one input in place of day and night settings
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
Not included with this service: any connection of devices or set-up not pertaining to calibration
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store
- Good Luck
from Hamilton, ON on January 9, 2019
Expect a run around when you try to get the work done, called to confirm the appointment directly as technicians don't leave any return information. At 3:30pm they confirmed a 4 pm arrival once the tech finished, after calling said tech. Technician calls to say they are in another city 45 minutes away and they wont be coming, along with the promise of a phone call to figure out the situation. They will not call back and the call center is useless parroting a script on how they aren't capable of doing anything for you because they are a call center not the technical team but will not connect you. Overall this work is not worth the headache if you work past 2:00 pm.
- Equipment used?
from WINNIPEG MB on July 26, 2017
Can anyone elaborate on what equipment BB calibrators use? Klein K10? And im guessing theyre all ISF certified? Are calibration reports provided? Do they now support HDR calibration?
- Total waste of money
from Toronto, ON on May 19, 2017
After the first visit the picture was terrible. I shoul have stayed with the original. At the second visit the technician said id was just fine and that it would take several days for my eyes to adjust. The false advertising sait that the colours would pop. The exact opposite was true. I now have gone back to the standard mode. And you cannot get your money.
- Return Policy