Geek Squad Premium Television Set Up Service (51" and above) (Inc. Wall Mounting)
Acquiring a new TV is a big event deserving celebratory smiles all around. You could spend hours fiddling with controls and bending over backwards plugging cables, or you could let a Geek Squad Agent figure it out for you. We'll not only deliver your TV; we'll also mount it and walk you through its basic functions.
- More Information
- Deliver and unbox the TV
- Install on a wall mount or non-mounted stand build depending on what suits your purposes
- Connect necessary cables to up to three devices in your home theatre system
- Dress all the wires with cable ties so they're out of your way and look tidy
- Test all functions to ensure when the set-up is done you're ready to watch your favourite shows without a hitch
- Demonstrate basic functions and how to use them
- Integrate the TV to your pre-existing network so all the essential components work seamlessly
- Please ensure a person at least 18 years of age is present during the entire time the service is provided
- Please ensure any required accessories like cables and connectors are available
- The Geek Squad Agent will require full access to the devices to be serviced, access to the residence, the owner's consent, cooperation to enter the residence or business, a safe working environment, working space, and electrical power
- The Geek Squad Agent will show you proper identification upon arrival
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your On-site Service:
Not included with this service: wire concealment, concealed wire run, stand assembly, audio system set-up, wall mount hardware, and stone or brick installation (additional charge may be required)
For Geek Squad Services, there is a service charge of $1 per km if our Agents have to travel 50 - 150km from the nearest Best Buy store. Must be paid in-store
- Set up of new TV
from Kelowna, BC on January 4, 2016
Booked an appointment to wall mount my 55 inch TV I bought at Best Buy and set up my receiver, PVR and Harmony remote, which I also bought at Best Buy. The price quoted for the install was fair for setting my TV up given my lack of technical expertise but the quote for setting up the remote was one step too much. Some consideration ought to be given to the customer for purchasing the products from your business before over charging for setting up your product to make the customer happy.
from Calgary, AB on December 30, 2015
guys fixed my mess of a job.
- 78 inch tv
from Edmonton, AB on August 4, 2015
bought a huge tv and geek squad still mounted it in a timely and proper fashion, amazing service
- Return Policy