Geek Squad Data Recovery Service - Tier 3 - In-Store Only
Your hard drive may have fallen on hard times, but all your important files may not be lost, even if the hard drive is physical damaged. A Geek Squad Agent will work in an off-site clean room using advanced methods to help recover your valuable data. If the attempt is unsuccessful, you'll even be fully refunded for the service.
- More Information
- Tier 3 service is meant for hard drives that are physically damaged or are suffering from some mechanical failure issues. If your hard drive can be recognized you can try Tier 1 (10167406) service, or if it can't be recognized but isn't physically damaged you can try Tier 2 (10167408) service.
- A Geek Squad agent will use advanced recovery methods in an off-site clean room to retrieve files on your hard drive or flash drive. Tier 3 includes all mechanical failure issues.
- Issues consist of but are not limited to mechanical failure, damanged read/write heads, internal platter damage, jammed motor/seized spindle, physical shock, power surges, or more.
- Hard drive may be physically damaged, including water, fire, or smoke damage.
- If for any reason a Geek Squad Agent is unable to recover your lost data, you will be refunded for the service.
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Return Policy