Geek Squad Data Recovery Service - Tier 1 - In-Store Only
When undo doesn't do it and restore isn't even an option, all hope isn't necessarily lost -- and neither are your files. An in-store Geek Squad Agent can use advanced methods and considerable computer experience to help recover missing or accidentally deleted files from your hard drive.
- More Information
- Tier 1 service is meant for hard drives that have no physical damage and can still be recognized, but the data on them can't be accessed. Hard drives that are malfunctioning but not physically damaged require Tier 2 (10167408) service, while physically damaged hard drives require Tier 3 (10167409) service.
- When you cannot access your data but your drive is recognized, a Geek Squad Agent will use advanced recovery methods to search for missing files on your hard drive or flash drive including accidental deletion, format or partition failure.
- Issues consist of but are not limited to logical damage, user error/drive error, accidental format, file structure corruption or more.
- If for any reason a Geek Squad Agent is unable to recover your lost data, you will be refunded for the service.
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Return Policy