Fitbit Versa Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Lavender Woven
Everyday style and fitness functionality come together in the Fitbit Versa smartwatch. Keep an eye on your calories burned, steps taken, and time active, as well as your heart rate and sleeping patterns. Sync the watch to your smartphone for at-a-glance notifications from texts, emails, social media, and your calendar. NFC technology enables easy breezy wireless payment options.
- More Information
- Track all your activity, accurately: Get all-day stats like steps taken, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned.
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns and set a silent, vibrating alarm to wake you.
- On-screen coaching and exercise modes: Comes preloaded with more than 15 exercise modes to help you stay on top of your fitness goals.
- Heart rate: Built-in continuous heart rate monitor helps you better understand your cardiovascular health on a daily basis.
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Syncs with your smartphone to show you show you notifications for texts, emails, social media messages, calendar alerts, and more.
- NFC payments: Built-in NFC technology means you can leave your wallet at home and pay with your smartwatch.
- Music mode: Lets you store and play more than 300 songs so you can get your groove on while you chase down your fitness goals.
- Interchangeable design: Download custom apps and clock faces, and take advantage of a large selection of interchangeable accessories (not included).
- Ready for any adventure: Rugged and adventure-ready, the Versa is water-resistant to 50m.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- Small & Large Woven Band
- Small & Large Sport Band
- Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Love,love love
from Edmonton on April 19, 2019
I love the Fitbit Versa.... does everything I need it to, it's lightweight and comfortable to wear and sync's easily with my Samsung 8. Have had no problems with this watch, and would recommend it to anyone.
- Limited functions
from Vancouver, BC on November 13, 2018
Starting with the positive, it is a nice light watch and it looks nice. However, the NFC feature is useless as there are only 3 credit unions/banks in Canada that support Fitbit pay, RBC being the only bit bank. You can see a portion of the text messages and can reply with emojis but you can't see the complete message. You can't make any changes on the watch everything has to go through the phone app. It is more of just an activity tracker only, very few apps and most of them are from random people that have created them. Not sure how secure that is. Just very annoyed.
from Whitby, ON on September 30, 2018
Broke within 60 days and fitbit left me hanging for a week before they called me back with a resolution,
- Return Policy