Fitbit Ionic adidas Edition Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Ink Blue/Ice Grey
The Fitbit Ionic is not just about movement; it's also about mindfulness. Improve your health every day with personalized coaching and PurePulse continuous heart rate for real-time stats whether you're on the move or meditating. Store and play over 300 songs or make payments with the built-in NFC chip.
- More Information
- Dynamic coaching: Step-by-step coaching will integrate a healthy way of living into your current lifestyle for stress-free change of pace
- PurePulse continuous heart rate: Technology provides real time stats as you run, ride, swim, and more, and lets you measure your health and fitness over time by tracking calories and workout intensity
- From dawn to dusk: All-day activity is tracked, including sleep, so you can count even the small victories, like taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or going to bed earlier than usual
- Rise and shine: Silent vibrating alarm wakes you up gently and peacefully, so you don't have to be a morning person to start the day cheerfully
- Music storage: Store and play over 300 songs so you can motivate your movement with your favourite tunes, without the distraction of a phone
- Go the distance: Built-in GPS/GLONASS keeps you on pace by showing you how much distance you've achieved
- Long lasting: 4 day battery life keeps your Fitbit up and running -- just like you (battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary)
- NFC chip: Built-in NFC chip lets you make payments on the go, so you won't be caught without a way to pay for that rejuvenating smoothie at the gym
- Keep connected: Smartphone notifications with call, text, app, and calendar alerts keep you connected with your phone when it's nearby
- See your progress: Fitbit dashboard provides a localized spot for you to set goals, track progress, and monitor your nutrition, hydration, and sleep
- Style it your way: Fitbit Ionic clock face is customizable with unique designs, and stylish accessory bands can be switched with sport, leather, and other styles using the quick-release button
- Easy reading: High-resolution colour touchscreen is made from scratch-proof Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for sharp graphics and has a brightness up to 1000 nits, so the screen remains easily visible during those early morning jogs
- Splash friendly: Water resistant design means you can wear this watch in the rain or while washing your hands.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- Charging Cable
- 1 x Small Band
- 1 x Large Band
- They Got It Right!!!
from Sidney, BC on March 2, 2019
My wife has been using Fitbits for several years as good fitness trackers. Now that they have at last added Smartwatch functions...I'm in!!! Tried the new Versa and liked it but like the Ionic even better as it has a GPS function and the same software system as the Versa. They keep adding new apps and watch faces. Bought the Adidas model because I liked the look.Have been using it for a month and continue to be impressed. What took Fitbit so long to develop a smart watch???
- Return Policy