Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Special Edition - White/Graphite
Get a deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. It also tracks your heart rate, calories burned, goal progress, sleep, and more.
- More Information
- Get on track, stay on track: Use the Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition to easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- NFC payments: Use the built-in NFC technology to make easy payments from your wrist
- Comes with 2 bands: Includes large and small bands to fit any wrist size
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1 x Small Band
- 1 x Large Band
- Charging Cable
- Pleased with my Fitbit Charge 3
from Campbell River, BC on April 8, 2019
I am pleased with my new Fitbit Charge 3. The face is fairly easy to read. I did find it somewhat confusing to set up at first but did get it figured out. I still have some things to sort out to my best benefit but, overall, find it much more accurate than my previous Fitbit.
- FITBIT Pay limited use in Canada
from Newmarket, ON on February 19, 2019
Was looking to buy but after researching Canadian banks supported by FITBIT Pay was disappointed that TD, Scotiabank, BMo, CIBC not supported at all and even RBC is limited to a few cards only, not their entire card base. Great price point for a device like this, but without support for the big Canadian banks, why bother spending extra bucks for a feature you can't use.
- get it
from Scarborough, ON on January 7, 2019
when i got it i it was goog so good
- Return Policy