Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Graphite
Get a deeper understanding of your body, your health, and your progress with Fitbit Charge 3. This swim-proof advanced fitness tracker does more than just count steps. It also tracks your heart rate, calories burned, goal progress, sleep, and more.
- More Information
- Get on track, stay on track: Easily set goals for 15+ exercise modes, see your progress, and learn how to improve — all in real time
- Monitor everything: From your steps to your runs to your climbs to your calories burned, you can track it all right on your wrist
- Sleep soundly, wake peacefully: Monitor your sleep patterns, including your light, deep, and REM sleep stages
- 24/7 heart rate tracking: Understand your resting heart rate and gain unique insights into your calories burned
- Connected GPS: Connect to your nearby mobile device to track GPS data, and enjoy more precise measurements of distance and pace.
- Smartphone notifications: Get call, text, and other smartphone notifications sent right to your wrist; plus send instant replies (Android smartphones only)
- One charge, days of use: Built-in battery lasts up to 7 days for continuous access to insights and inspiration
- Swimproof and water resistant to 50M: Track your swims, run in the rain, and go straight from the treadmill to the shower
- Stay in the loop: See activity trends, health insights, and personalized guidance in one place with Fitbit Today
- Comes with 2 bands: Includes large and small bands to fit any wrist size
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- 1 x Small Band
- 1 x Large Band
- Charging Cable
from Toronto, ON on March 22, 2019
Issues syncing and took over 2 hours to just load. Notifications dont come through right away (for calls and texts) like the charge 2...its a black screen and like a min after vibrating it comes through (unexceptable) - with some help of tapping...as I rely on that feature to let me know about my kid when I'm at work without access to my phone (unless needed)..text notifications disappear shortly after appearing with occasional error messages. Hoping it's just a faulty tracker as this is very fustrating and annoying - for a tracker I've had 1 day. Only pluses ( reason for the 3 star) - Do like the new clock faces (fitbit 2 reto..was the closest one - and you can tap to see the other things like heartrate, steps etc that wasnt on the first screen). Heart rate has been pretty accurate and same with steps from what I can see.
from Montréal, QC on March 9, 2019
After returning a first Charge 3 to the company 3 days after receiving (it was faulty and wouldn't work except when plugged on the charging cable), I bought a second one at Best Buy. Now, 5 months later, there is a new problem with it (the screen is now grey with stripes...). I waited months for the refund on the first one and now I have to go through the warranty process again. All in all, it is an unreliable product that I wouldn't recommend to anyone.
- Sync issues. no support
from Trois-rivières, QC on February 19, 2019
avoid. sync issues. search reviews and the internet to see for yourself. very disappointing.
- Return Policy