Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor - Small - Black
With continuous heart rate monitoring, automatic sleep tracking, and SmartTrack exercise recognition, the Fitbit Alta HR wristband is a feature-packed fitness companion. It offers valuable activity insights, helpful reminders to get you motivated, and convenient notifications to keep you connected.
- More Information
- PurePulse Heart Rate: Automatically monitors your heart rate and shows you simplified target heart rate zones.
- Track your sleep stages: See how much light, deep, and REM sleep you're getting.
- Track all your activity, accurately: Alta tracks and displays all-day activity like steps taken, stairs climbed, distance travelled, active minutes, and calories burned so you can easily monitor your fitness progress.
- Automatic exercise recognition: No matter what your favourite fitness activity is, SmartTrack helps you train smarter by recognizing the type of activity and recording it in the Fitbit app, delivering a comprehensive exercise summary.
- Keep moving: You'll be off your butt and moving in no time thanks to Alta's on-screen reminders. These messages encourage you to move throughout the day and reach mini goals of 250 steps per hour.
- See your stats, bright and clear: The OLED tap display is easy to read and gives you instant access to stats, time, and smartphone notifications. Customize your Fitbit Alta by choosing from a horizontal or vertical layout, and picking from a variety of clock faces.
- Stay connected, hands-free: Keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta syncs with your smartphone so you can see incoming call, text, and calendar notifications right on your wrist.
- Wear it your way: The comfortable band is designed for 24/7 wear. If you want to change up your Alta's look, consider personalizing it with interchangeable metal, leather, or classic bands (sold separately).
- A trusty companion: Alta resists sweat and splashes of water so you don't have to hold back on training when the weather is less than ideal. The rechargeable battery lasts up to 5 days on a single charge and recharges in approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Connect and sync wirelessly: Sync all your stats automatically via Bluetooth 4.0 to your compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- See your progress, share your progress: With the Fitbit Dashboard app, you can record your workouts, log food, see your progress, set weight goals, and share or compete with friends and family. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
- Stay motivated: Fitbit wants to keep you motivated and see you succeed. That's why you'll be awarded achievement badges every time you reach a new goal or milestone.
- Sync with other fitness apps: With the Alta, you won't need to sacrifice your other fitness apps. Fitbit lets you sync your stats with popular health and fitness apps like FitStar, Strava, Sparkpeople, LoseIt!, MyFitnessPal, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, and Endomondo.
- Multi-tracker support: Pair multiple fitness trackers to one account and Fitbit will automatically detect when you switch between them. So go ahead, show off your Fitbit Alta during the day and hit the gym with your Fitbit Surge (sold separately) without ever missing a step.
*Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Details & Specs
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- What's Included
- Charging Cable
- Room for improvement.
from Ottawa on April 16, 2019
Holds a charge for over 5 day, also continues to count steps if it the battery does die. I like the fact that it has a silent alarm, however without an actual button to turn it off, I am rapidly trying to tap the touch screen to try & turn off the alarm. It doesn’t count stairs. I also wish it was swim proof & had swim tracking. Overall, I am pleased with this watch.
- PSA: Does not count "stairs climbed" like product description claims
from Toronto, ON on April 1, 2019
Product does NOT contain an altimeter and cannot track stairs climbed. The description is simply wrong.
- Don't buy
from Toronto, ON on April 19, 2018
Does not turn on display when it's supposed to. Does not charge properly if at all. Returned it and bought a Charge 2 and am now very happy.
- Return Policy