FIFA 19 (Xbox One)
Powered by Frostbite, EA SPORTS FIFA 19 for Xbox One delivers a champion-caliber experience on and off the pitch. Introducing the prestigious UEFA Champions League, offering gameplay innovation that allows you to control the pitch in every moment, and providing unrivaled ways to play. Champions Rise in FIFA 19.
- More Information
- UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup come to life across experiences in EA SPORTS FIFA 19
- From a title chase in The Journey: Champions, to live content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team, to authentic Kick Off and Career Mode integration, to an all-new standalone Champions League Mode, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world
- Experience the drama of the official UEFA Champions League tournament from the group stage through to the illustrious final match
- Play a custom version of the tournament with any European club of your choice
- Commentary pair of Derek Rae and Lee Dixon bring their signature broadcast style to the UEFA Champions League, Europa League and Super Cup tournaments within the game
- Immerse yourself in Europe's most prestigious club competitions with official broadcast elements, kit badges, match balls, and the iconic trophies for the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and Super Cup
- Active Touch System fundamentally changes the way you receive and strike the ball, providing closer control, improved fluidity, creativity and increased player personality
- Utilize a suite of new first touch tools, like the disguised touch, flick-up volleys, or even skill specific animations, like the Neymar Trap, to beat your opponent and create scoring opportunities.
- Dynamic Tactics offers in-depth customization pre-match, as well as more options for dynamic in-match adjustments from the D-Pad
- With 50/50 Battles, user reactions and player attributes determine the outcome for winning loose balls across the pitch
- Double tapping shoot on any strike attempt triggers a timed finish, putting users in control of how accurately they connect with the ball
- The precision of the second button tap determines the result of the contact, with perfectly timed strikes increasing in accuracy and power, and poorly timed contacts more likely to miss the mark
- Real Player Motion Technology returns with increased coverage across the pitch for enhanced animations for tactical shielding, impact balancing, and physical jostles that bring realistic player movement, responsiveness and personality to new heights
- The third installment and dramatic finale of the story driven narrative, The Journey, concludes in FIFA 19 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC
- In The Journey: Champions, take control of iconic young footballer Alex Hunter and pursue Champions League glory
- Build your dream squad from thousands of players and compete in the most popular mode in FIFA
- Modes include Kick-Off Experience, Career Mode, Pro-Clubs, and Skill Games
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- What's Included
- Game Disc
- Feels like we're playing a SUPERMAN, not a human being!
from Côte Saint-Luc, QC on February 14, 2019
I have played FIFA since 2002 and EA Sports has done very little to make the "intelligence" (the AI) realistic in that period. I STILL feels like we're playing a bunch of supermen. The AI players know exactly where to position themselves so perfectly, they run at a perfect pace, they somehow manage to take away the ball from you 75% of the time and the ball bounces in amazing ways you don't see in real life-EVER! NO ONE plays football in real life the way the AI plays it in FIFA - you HEAR THAT EA?!!! ***NO ONE!!! *** I am playing in World Class level in manager/career mode and I have reduced the speed and acceleration of the computer to 47% when mine is 50%, and STILL, I am losing every game now in my second season as manager. In the first season, I was winning like 98% of my games. So this is EAs idea of the AI "learning" I suppose: Being SUPERHUMAN! Waste of nerves and money!
- Return Policy