Dell Inspiron 13.3" 2-in-1 Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - Open Box
Versatile to accommodate your lifestyle, this 13.3" Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 laptop is the perfect choice for anyone on-the-go. Equipped with a 360-degree hinge, the Full HD 1080p touchscreen display can be positioned in laptop mode, tablet mode, tent mode, or stand mode. It features a 1TB hard drive, and offers Wi-Fi, and USB 3.0 connectivity.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U quad-core processor and 8GB of RAM combine to deliver speedy and reliable multitasking performance
- 1TB hard drive capacity offers lots of space for your music, photos, videos, and other media files
- 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents images, movies, games, and more in sharp detail
- Minimal bezel design lets you really enjoy the brilliant wide-angle display
- 360-degree hinge allows you to position the display in tablet mode, tent mode, laptop mode, or stand mode
- Windows Hello provides a simple way to log into your Windows account by recognizing your face using the webcam
- The face recognition can help protect the PC from unauthorized users
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi makes wirelessly connecting to mobile hotspots at home, work, or on the go quick and easy
- Integrated Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly connect to a range of additional peripherals, such as headphones or a printer
- Two USB 3.0 ports provide data transfer speeds up to 10x faster than USB 2.0, while still remaining compatible with all your USB 2.0 devices
- One USB 2.0 port supports a wide variety of peripheral devices
- Memory card reader allows for quick media file transfers and management
- Palm rest technology means you can comfortably rest your palm on the screen without accidentally creating unwanted lines
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro features audio controls and tuning for a soundstage that adds another dimension to your music and videos
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Supply
- Severe Issues - Disappointed.
from Saint Catharines, ON on April 21, 2019
There is clearly something wrong with either the construction of the laptop or the software implementation. I have fairly extensive computer knowledge but was still unable to resolve the issues experienced immediately out of the box. The specs on this device should allow for a fairly snappy and seamless experience. This was not the case. Immediate CPU throttling issues, freezing and heat issues all out of the box. After a few days of research and work on the settings on the hard drive and bios I had to return it. Very disappointed. Great deal for the hardware - if it had worked. Don't waste your time. I cannot recommend this product.
- CPU Overheating
from New Westminster, BC on January 4, 2019
I just got this laptop at home today, and the CPU is already overheating while I'm just using google. The average temperature is between 85 and 95 all the time. I'm receiving a system error from Dell saying "fan failed to respond correctly". I'll return the product.
- Great Laptop
from Toronto, ON on November 20, 2018
Great laptop.does everything i bought it for.I also experienced the loud fan and heat problem but its a software problem and i easily solved it using youtube tutorials.I would recommend it to students.
- Return Policy