Dell G3 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i5-8300H/1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Get right down to business with the Dell G3 15.6" laptop. Tested for incredible durability, this laptop possesses enough power for intensive use with its 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM, and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics. Its 1TB hard drive you'll have more than enough space for all your movies, music, photos, and more.
- More Information
- 2.3GHz 8th generation Intel Core i5-8300H quad-core processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM combine to deliver blazing speeds for avid multitaskers and power users
- 1TB hybrid drive with 8GB cache offers ample storage for your music, photos, and applications and provides a fast response with quick startup times
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated video memory is great for video editing or running your favourite game
- 15.6" TrueLife display with a 1920 x 1080 native resolution and LED-backlit display boasts impressive colour and clarity, and with an anti-glare screen you can comfortably work outdoors
- Integrated Bluetooth 5.0 allows you to wirelessly connect a range of compatible devices, such as a gaming headset or external speakers
- Integrated 802.11ac Wi-Fi support provides faster speeds and wider coverage, and is backwards compatible with other hotspots and Wi-Fi networks
- Integrated 10/100/1000 ethernet port included so you can enjoy the fastest internet connection on your network
- 1 x USB 2.0 port, 3 x USB 3.1 ports, and an HDMI port for connecting more accessories plus an external monitor or HDTV to extend your workspace or enjoy content on a bigger screen
- Built-in SD, SDHC, and SDXC card reader makes it easier to quickly transfer files from your SD card to your laptop
- Back-lit keyboard makes it easier to use your laptop in low-light conditions
- Built-in webcam lets you video chat with friends, family, and work colleagues
- Tested and re-tested for durability, the laptop is designed to withstand long-term use and the wear and tear that comes with it
- Built to withstand high heat, the laptop will survive in temperatures as high as 65-degrees Celsius (149°F), so don't worry if you accidently leave it in your car in summer
- Pre-installed with Windows 10 Home operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cord
- So Many Issues
from Niagara Falls, ON on March 10, 2019
I made the mistake of purchasing this laptop on February 18th and received it on February 20th, and sent it back on March 7th. I was really willing to ignore some of the initial issues that arose right of the bat, because of the laptops price point.. but as more issues came.. I just couldn't ignore them anymore. The first issue was right when I took the laptop out of the box. I hit the power button only to be presented with nothing. All other products I have purchased in the past always where able to turn on right out of the box.. anyways I plugged it in, went through the setup process and noticed that the battery was almost fully charged.. but it didn't turn on. Why? The second issue was one that was harder to look past, but again I kept in the mind that this was a "budget" gaming laptop.. and that issue was slow wifi. I normally get between 60 to 75Mbps, and was hardly getting 26 on the Dell G3, even connecting the Dell to Ethernet only boosted the speed up about 31Mbps. So downloading a game like GTA V, took all day. The computer itself was really slow too. Even simple tasks like opening a folder or web browser took much longer then it should have. The screen is very dull and dark at max brightness. Gaming on it was good.. until it wasn't. I was sporting around 67 to over 100fps, but then the game would freeze causing me to shut the computer down improperly. That made things even slower. I took over three minutes to open up Geforce Experience. Don't buy this.
from Vancouver, BC on February 21, 2019
I got this laptop and it was a huge mistake. Mine had a problem with one of the fans and it took me 2 months to get it fixed with Dell. When it came back it still had more issues than when I sent it to them, and now sometimes the speakers don't work unless I plug in and then unplug a headphone jack. It has also become significantly slower than when I first bought it and I have only owned this laptop for 3 months excluding the 2 months where it was getting repaired. This laptop was advertised with a 3.9GHZ chip and I got 2.3GHZ.
- Bait and Switch?
from Barrie, ON on January 29, 2019
may end up taking this to consumer affairs, advertising a 3.9 chip when its 2.3, talking to the store that sold it to me today to give them a chance to make this right .
- Return Policy