Dell 27" WQHD 144Hz 1ms GTG TN LED G-SYNC Gaming Monitor (S2716DG) - Black
Gaming glory is within your sights with this Dell 27" monitor. Designed for serious gamers, it features a 1ms response time, NVIDIA G-SYNC, and a fast 144Hz refresh rate for smooth, precise movement without ghosting, tearing, or lag. Quad HD resolution and an ultra-thin bezel offer an immersive edge-to-edge viewing experience.
- More Information
- 27-inch LED back-lit LCD display with QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution delivers a viewing experience that's perfect for gamers and demanding professionals who do detailed work like editing photos and videos
- 1ms panel response time lets you enjoy fluid, accurate movement during rapid action sequences without ghosting and smearing
- NVIDIA G-SYNC, which matches the frame rate output by the graphics card, combined with a fast 144Hz refresh rate, eliminates tearing and lag
- Connectivity options include: 1 DisplayPort, 1 HDMI input, 4 USB 3.0 ports, 1 audio line-out, and 1 headphone output
- Tilt, pivot, swivel, and height adjustable features let you find the most comfortable viewing position, so you can work or game comfortably for hours
- Ultra-thin bezel design offers edge-to-edge viewing for immersive gameplay
- ENERGY STAR certified keeps energy consumption low, which is great for your wallet and the planet
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Monitor panel
- Stand (riser and base)
- Cable cover
- DisplayPort cable
- USB 3.0 upstream cable
- Power adapter (varies by country)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Drivers and documentation media (CD)
- Safety and regulatory information
- Misleading reviews from uneducated buyers
from Winnipeg, MB on April 7, 2019
This monitor works as advertised i love it. I play overwatch at super smooth rates now. Its like night and day going from 60hz. Oh and all the people saying its only 60hz for them need to educate themselves better on how to properly enable 144hz.
- 144Hz over DP only.
from Windsor, ON on April 6, 2019
M'dudes.... it's exactly as advertised in order to get 144Hz you need to use Display Port. also set to FAST MODE in setting. My issue is having the input switching blanks out a bunch.
- Best monitor Iv'e ever used
from Quebec on April 6, 2019
I mean, 2560x1440, 144hz, g-sync, 27inch and picture quality is probably the best TN panel out there. 10/10
- Return Policy