Dell 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i5-8265U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
This Dell touchscreen laptop delivers a powerful, efficient performance with its 1.60GHz i5 processor, integrated Amazon Alexa, and 8GB of RAM that comfortably handle your daily demands, whether you're web browsing, streaming, or multitasking. Its flexible 2-in-1 build with a touchscreen, adds versatility as it transforms into a tablet and a helper whenever you wish.
- More Information
- 1.60GHz Intel Core i5-8265U processor with 8GB of RAM delivers a fast, efficient performance when multitasking
- 256GB solid state drive offers quick load times, improved shock resistance, and provides ample space for your important files
- 14-inch Full HD screen with a 1920 x 1080 native resolution and IPS display brings images to life with high colour contrast and sharp detail
- 802.11ac 2x2 Wi-Fi support for connecting to your home network and enjoying fast wireless speeds
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1 so you can connect accessories like a headset or your mobile device
- 42Wh Lithium-ion battery keeps you powered through the day
- Provides 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.0 with PowerShare, and 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type-C ports for connecting peripherals like a printer or mouse, and charging connected devices via PowerShare
- Integrated 3-in-1 memory card reader for quick file transfers between your computer and memory card
- Modern Standby mode delivers instant-on performance when you wake your computer from standby
- Includes Amazon's Alexa built into your PC for a hands-free digital assistant
- Flexible 2-in-1 design lets you convert your laptop between tablet, tent, or traditional modes depending on your needs
- Comes loaded with Windows 10 that features a refined browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- PC Laptop
- Power Cord
- just ok for now
from Mississauga, ON on April 19, 2019
I have only had a week and now have an on and off issue with the fingerprint scanner, spoke to geek squad and they said to bring into the store, not too happy only been 5 days!
- Good bang for the buck!
from Dartmouth, NS on January 30, 2019
Firstly, the laptop features fully upgrade-able parts. You can swap out RAM (2 slots, comes with 1x8GB stick), an NVME WD NVME and an Intel 9560 AC WiFi card. The stylus is included in the box opposed to what the other review says. Battery included as well. Works pretty well. The i5-8265u meets and exceeds the performance of the i7-8550u found in other laptops, mainly the XPS 13 line. I know because I own one, plus there are tons of benchmarks available online. The sale price, which it's been at for about a month and a half is a very good value for what parts you get. There are frequent driver and BIOS updates offered for them machine from Dell and there is ALSO room to add another 2.5" SSD or HDD if you wish. I popped in a 480GB SSD I had kicking around.||ll in all an excellent machine. Battery life is decent, it will also charge via the USB-C port. I use an Insignia 95w USC-PD (C) charger from BestBuy to charge the laptop in Express mode about twice as fast as the OEM charger.
- Rip off
from Calgary, AB on January 24, 2019
The microsoft store has an 8th gen i7 version of this laptop with overall better specs and cheaper price. Plus it comes with a very fancy stylus if you are to buy from there.
- Return Policy