Defender PHOENIXM2 Semi-Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Security System with 1 Surveillance Camera - Grey
Keep a watchful eye on your home and property with this Defender PHOENIXM2 wireless security system. It comes with a 7" LCD monitor and an indoor/outdoor security camera that records at a resolution of 640 x 480. The camera is also equipped with night vision, letting you see up to 40 feet away in total darkness.
- More Information
- Wireless security camera system comes with a camera and a handheld monitor (note: camera must be plugged into a power source)
- Camera records at a resolution of up to 640 x 480 and can stream the signal to the monitor at a distance of up to 450 feet away
- 7-inch LCD monitor features split-screen and quad-screen viewing, making it easy to review recorded footage
- Camera has a durable aluminum housing that's resistant to rusting and weather, so it can be used either indoors or outdoors
- Camera is equipped with integrated night vision, with visibility of up to 40 feet away in total darkness
- System supports a total of 4 cameras, so you can expand your video surveillance options in the future
- Can be set to record continuously, on a predetermined schedule, or with motion detection enabled
- Includes a 8GB SD card that can capture up to 650 minutes of audio/video footage; supports SD cards up to 128GB in capacity
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 7 Inch LCD Security Monitor
- Digital Wireless Cameras with 7 Feet Power Cords
- 2 x 8 Feet Camera Power Adapters
- 6 Feet Monitor Power Adapter
- 8 GB SD Card
- 2 x Antennas
- 2 x Camera Mounts
- Pairing Tool
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 x Window Warning Stickers
- Quick Start Guide
- After 6 weeks of use
from Barrie on September 8, 2018
Well I had trouble erasing the micro SD. The I had trouble with play back. I could not play back recorded video. So I took it back. I bought a Swann 2 camera system but this thing is losing the camera's "Video Loss" , camera's at 6 and 15 feet from the base. It also picks up and recorded my neighbors Swann camera's. I found the Defender with screen and alarm beside my bed 100x's more effective. Will try the 2 camera Defender and buy the 128 G micro SD.
- Second review.
from Parksville, BC on August 18, 2018
After using this system for a month, I started to get "Out of range" shown on the display and the system would stop recording. Camera & receiver were about 2 meters apart - no obstruction. ISP replaced the internet / TV modem with top of the line unit. Still getting the same message. It turns out the system cannot be anywhere near a modem that uses 2.4 G . Very inconvenient. In my house it is almost unusable.
- Works as described, very impressed!
from Barrie, ON on May 1, 2017
Purchased this last week. The unit sounds an alarm and begins to record when movement is detected. So far it detected a cat at night on the lower edge of the screen, when I started to pull into my driveway (1 second before my car was even in the coverage area) it recorded. Very impressed, set up time - There was none. You just have to read what each button does. One thing I'm not sure about, the manual says you can mount the camera "on the roof". But when you read through their website, this camera is not completely weather proof and only works -10*C to +40*C. So I mounted the camera behind my facia and built a box with 2" styro foam (the temp. here can drop to -45*C/-49*F). I will eventually put plexi glass or glass in front of the camera to keep it warmer and keep the wind/rain off of it.
- Return Policy