Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer - Only at Best Buy
The Canon PIXMA TS9120 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer is designed to deliver the exceptional results whether printing, copying, or scanning. From academic assignments to family photos and portraits this printer can tackle any task. And with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, you can print documents from your smartphone.
- More Information
- All-in-one device provides print, scan, and copy functions
- 6 Indiviudal Ink System includes a dedicated Photo Blue ink tank for lab quality photos
- Print speed of 15ipm for black and white prints and 10ipm for colour prints
- Print via an array of options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, and SD card
- Print resolution of 4800 x 1200dpi in black and colour for crisp text and images
- Double-sided printing helps you save paper and the environment
- Easy-to-read 5" touchscreen with enhanced user interface makes it easy to operate and manage the printer's functionality
- Onboard creative filters allow you to edit photos for printing right through the printer
- Support for a range of media types, including photo paper and fine art paper, give you versatility for a range of projects
- Auto Expandable Output Tray automatically expands to "catch" your prints ensuring your documents and images look perfect every time
- Compatible cartridges: black: PGI-280 PGBK XXL, PGI-280 PGBK XL, PGI-280 PGBK, CLI-281 BK XXL, CLI-281 BK XL, and CLI-281 BK / colour: CLI-281 C XXL, CLI-281 M XXL, CLI-281 Y XXL, CLI-281 PB XXL, CLI-281 C XL, CLI-281 M XL, CLI-281 Y XL, CLI-281 PB XL, CLI-281 C, CLI-281 M, CLI-281 Y, and CLI-281 PB
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Main Unit
- Power Cord
- Ink Cartridge PGI-280 PGBK Setup
- Ink Cartridge Cli-281 Bk Setup
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 C Setup
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 M Setup
- Ink Cartridge Cli-281 Y Setup
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 Pb Setup
- Tray Assembly
- Good but not so good on consumables.
from Cobble Hill, BC on January 12, 2019
Was to replace my old MG5420. This new one had the extra ink tank (6) for improved photo prints. Some improvement but not much. The biggy was the ink cost and how fast it goes,even with the larger size replaced set. Cost of ink is far greater than the printer cost over time. The old printer was ok with off-brand ink at less than quarter the cost. So far nothing available for the TS9120. Perhaps I will be happy with it when cheaper ink is available. Other wise a very good printer.
- Canon PIXMA TS9120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
from Saskatoon, SK on November 8, 2018
I haven't had my printer very long. Set up took a bit longer than expected--mostly because I had trouble getting the wireless hook up properly set up. I didn't understand all of the technical terms. Other than that the display screen is great. It prints and copies very well. The scan program is pretty much the same as my last Canon All in one inkjet. I just tested a photo scan and it did a very good job. You have to look at all the options to improve your scan if you aren't happy with it. The basic scan is good for most things, some you will want to tweak. This Canon allows you to place your photo anywhere on the glass and it will scan it to size. This is an improvement on my last scanner where you had to put your photo in the corner and sometimes it didn't scan right to the edge. I am very happy with my new Canon TS9120. If it lasts as long as my previous Canon I will be super happy!
- Return Policy