Braun Series 9 Wet & Dry Shaver (9-9293s)
Get a closer shave with the Braun Series 9 shaver. This rechargeable cordless shaver features 5 shaving elements to capture every hair and uses SyncroSonic technology to adapt to your beard as it shaves. Use it wet or dry and then charge it on the included stand.
- More Information
- 5 specialized shaving elements capture hair in one stroke for fewer strokes and reduced skin irritation
- SyncroSonic technology reads and adapts to your beard 160 times per second so it can provide extra power where needed
- Includes a sleek charging stand so you never run out of power
- Also comes with a travel case, a cleaning brush, and a smart plug for automatic 100V to 240V adjustment
- Wet and dry shaver can be used in the shower with foam or gel
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 50 minutes of use
- Cordless design won't tie you down and offers you complete manoeuverability
- Details & Specs
Maintenance & Storage
- What's Included
- Product Manual
- Power/Charger Cord
- Lubricating Oil
- Cleaning Brush
- Travel Pouch
- Best Buy is CRAP!
from Mississauga, ON on January 20, 2019
I ordered this item online during the holiday sale, after receiving the order confirmation, there was no further communication. Checked in a week or so later and the status was Out of Stock, yet the store level inventory indicated the item was available... After a month of waiting and no communication I check the status online and the Order Status says that Best Buy has cancelled the order!!! What genius decided this was a good customer service model! No longer interested in patronizing Best Buy.
- Not as good as I hoped
from Victoria, BC on September 13, 2018
I've been shaving with a Panasonic Wet/Dry for more than 10 years. I finally decided that rather than spending 60ish dollars on new blades and foils I would get a new shaver. This new Braun is beautifully designed and balanced but it doesn't shave my neck nearly as well as the rest of my face nor as well as the old Panasonic. Quite disappointing at this price.
- So far so good
from Ottawa, ON on March 11, 2018
dog literally ate my 20 yr old rotary which worked fine So when I saw this one on sale I figured I would giver er a go. Had a foil shaver before my last rotary but found rotary worked better Well this thing works better then my old rotary ever did even with new blades. use to get irritation on neck now nothing with this one, probably because it takes less swipes to get everything. had problems under nose, not with this. The wife even commented on how smooth it was and maybe it was a good thing the dog at the old one....lol
- Return Policy