BenQ 24" 60Hz 2ms GTG TN LED Monitor (GL2460HM) - Black
From daily tasks to digital entertainment, the BenQ GL2460HM LED monitor is designed to meet your needs. Within the stylishly built package is a host of features and connectivity options that will more than fulfill your multimedia needs.
- More Information
- 24" LED Full HD 1080 display with a 1920x1080 native screen resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio
- TN panel type includes a 170/160-degree viewing angle
- D-sub, DVI-DL, and HDMI connectivity
- 12M:1 dynamic ratio adds colour depth and definition to darkened and complex motion pictures
- Senseye Human Vision Technology, optimized Eco Mode and Reading Mode
- LED backlighting offers a higher dynamic contrast, no light leakage, no flickering, and eco-friendly components
- Multi-panel configuration simplifies home entertainment or office viewing
- Reading mode adjusts the monitor's colour temperature, brightness, contrast ratio, and sharpness for a more comfortable reading experience
- Eco Mode provides energy efficiency by adjusting the brightness level, delivering a high display quality at a low power consumption
- HDMI multimedia interface is designed to adapt to technology updates
- 2ms GtG response time lets you enjoy high dynamic videos without ghosting
- Thanks to six proprietary calibration techniques , Senesye Human Vision Technology offers preset viewing modes: VStandard, Movie, Game, Photo, sRGB, Reading, and Eco -V
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- BenQ LCD Monitor
- Monitor Stand
- Monitor Base
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Video Cable: D-Sub
- Great except for audio
from Toronto, ON on December 31, 2016
For its price, it's a great monitor for gaming and as a secondary monitor for your laptop. But the audio quality from its speaker is awful. If you use the headphone jack, it also makes an annoying hissing sound that I couldn't fix. So for audio you need to use other means (I use my laptop's audio) and turn the monitor's volume to zero. Apart from the audio, it's a good quality build. It's relatively light and doesn't at all look cheap. You can slightly adjust it upward and downward but not sideways (not vertically). It does show shadows if you look at it from an angle (it's non-FPS) but I like it for gaming because it's fast even with heavy graphics and there's no lag that I could notice. I bought it recently so I can't comment whether it lasts or not. Text quality looks decent but then it's obviously not as crisp as your laptop's screen. I'm not a graphic designer but not sure this is meant for pro designers anyway. For most other uses I do recommend this monitor and just wish BenQ fixes the audio in their next models because I can't use my Google Chromecast on it without a decent audio. Who uses VGA or DVI anymore so I wish instead of one HDMI port it had all three as HDMI ports.
from Edmonton, AB on December 31, 2016
I just bought it two weeks ago and this monitor is doing well, works great.
- Beast of a monitor
from BC on June 13, 2016
I have the old model of this one the GL240 and i love it... ive had it for 2 and a half years now still working and the quality still looks brand new. Defiantly recommend getting this monitor. Im upgrading to this one for a dual monitor setup.
- Return Policy