Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Blast life's soundtrack and keep your day going through BeatsX wireless in-ear headphones from Beats by Dr. Dre. Enjoy 8 hours of battery life for on-the-go listening, and recharge in a hurry through Fast Fuel. These headphones deliver clear, genuine audio that will brighten a gym session, morning commute, or day in the office.
- More Information
- Wireless in-ear headphones connect to your music player via Class 1 Bluetooth for tangle-free listening
- Hear authentic, crisp acoustics to keep you going as you're working out, commuting, or simply enjoying your day
- Battery life of up to 8 hours so you can listen all day before needing a recharge
- Fast Fuel 5-minute charge provides 2 hours of playback time when the battery is low, so you don't have to wait long to get back to your tunes
- 4 sizes of eartips provide customized comfort
- Flex-Form cable is comfortable to wear behind your neck and easily fits in your pocket or handbag
- RemoteTalk allows you to take calls, control your music, and activate Siri
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- BeatsX Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Buy Something else
from Toronto, ON on April 1, 2019
I bought these for the gym about a year ago, they were great while they lasted but as of last week they're have been a pink light that hasn't turned off (think blue screen of death). There's no support from Apple/Beats regarding this issue and now I'm stuck looking for another pair of wireless headphones. If you're looking for a good in-ear headphones skip these ones and as they say "...forget about DRE."
- Good Headphones, not Great for Canadian Winters
from Toronto, ON on March 5, 2019
The headphones work pretty great, mine have lasted a little over a year without breaking as others have reported, and there hasn't been any noticable decline in battery life. They rest comfortably around my neck, I often forget they are there when not in use. They also connect to my Pixel pretty quick which is great. My only complaint is that on particularly cold days I need to ensure the battery pack is layered under some clothing, as otherwise the winds will eventually cause the device to shut down prematurely. I can usually get it back on again by holding the battery against my skin, but it is an inconvenience.
from Calgary, AB on February 7, 2019
Same issue as Adam, after 6 months they died now I must send away.
- Return Policy