Battlefield V (Xbox One)
Enter mankind’s greatest conflict. Battlefield V for Xbox One brings the series back to its roots in a never-before-seen portrayal of World War 2. Take on all-out multiplayer across the world or witness human drama set against global combat in single player War Stories.
- More Information
- Firestorm: Dominate on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weapons and combat vehicles as a deadly ring of fire closes in as you scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing.
- Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began
- Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction
- Enjoy 64-player all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms
- Compete in new experiences like the massive Grand Operations mode, or take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms
- Fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe and witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories
- Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem
- Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await
- Please note: Internet connection and update required to access Firestorm
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- What's Included
- Game Disc
from Edmonton, AB on December 19, 2018
I love this game this game. Gameplay is really good and there's a lot of things to do. If you like battlefield games get this.
from Calgary, AB on December 16, 2018
Its a pretty epic game
- Good and Bad
from Toronto Canada on December 12, 2018
The game looks amazing and the gameplay is good but the horrible marketing ruined the game. It feels rushed and the tides of war free DLC content does not feel like a DLC it feels like more of a bug fix and adding in features that are missing. But besides all that the games great and will probably get better in 2019 when their battle royale mode comes out and other actual DLC content. 100% recommend very fun.
- Return Policy