Audio Technica ATH-SR6BT Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
Keep impressive, high-fidelity audio with you at all times with the Audio Technica ATH-SR6BT Bluetooth headphones. With the option to choose between a wired and wireless setup, these Bluetooth headphones come with soft memory foam earpads and an easily adjustable headband slider to provide a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation.
- More Information
- Over-ear headphones with memory foam ear cushions are designed to fully seal against your head and effectively block out external noise
- Bluetooth 4.1- and NFC-compatibility mean you can choose between traditional wired listening or wireless convenience
- Compatible with Qualcomm aptX, AAC and SBC codecs, and connect easily with smartphones, tablets, music players, and other devices
- Foldable design makes these headphones easy to transport
- Built-in mic and controls on the left earcup let you make and receive calls and control music through Bluetooth headphones easily
- Battery life offers 30 hours of wireless talk time and 1000 hours on standby after a full charge
- Soft memory foam earpads and easily adjustable headband slider provide a comfortable fit with excellent sound isolation
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 1.0 m (3.3') USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
- Crisp but no bass
from Barrie, ON on January 7, 2019
Good quality sound, as always with Audio Technica, but it's definitely lacking a full sound. The bass is very limited even with EQs added to try and help. The sound is very high frequency focused which makes it sound a bit "tinny"
- Acceptable Sound Quality
from Pickering, ON on October 28, 2018
Unable to get the bluetooth to work with with my Samsung tablet. Web threads indicated bluetooth connectivity problems.
- Return Policy