ASUS ZenBook Flip 14" Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Gold (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the ASUS ZenBook Flip 14" 2-in-1 Laptop. It boasts a Full HD 1080p display which rotates a full 360 degrees for use as either a tablet or a laptop. Under the hood you'll find a 1.6GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB solid state drive.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U quad core processor and 8GB of RAM deliver fast and reliable multitasking performance for all of your everyday computing needs
- 256GB solid state drive loads files, games, and other system processes fast, so you can keep your most-frequently played games a quick click away
- 14-inch Full HD display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 displays images, video, websites, apps, and other content in crystal clear detail
- Rotatable display can be flipped around 360 degrees for use as a laptop or tablet
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi lets you connect wirelessly to your network, or to a friend's network during a LAN party
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.1, two USB 3.0 ports, and a USB 3.1 Type-C port make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals, such as a gaming headset, printer, or scanner
- HDMI output allows you to connect the laptop to a secondary HD monitor or HDTV for use as a larger display
- Built-in fingerprint reader offers one-touch login using the Windows Hello feature
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
- Asus ZenBook Flip 14"
from Cambridge, ON on January 8, 2019
Over all quite happy with this purchase. Meets all my expectations. Nice vibrant display, with good brightness. Good Battery life with quick charging. The glass track pad is exceptional. Finger print sensor is very convenient and works well, providing you set it up and use properly. Nice size with convertibility of 2 in 1. Touchscreen is very responsive. I found a reasonably priced generic stylus pen that works very well. Only thing that I can complain about is the bilingual keyboard takes a little getting used to, but in my opinion it's not a deal breaker. I am starting to work very comfortably with it. Good product for the price range.
from Gatineau, QC on December 22, 2018
Blue screen do not go away installed new copy of windows and still dead Bring back to Best Bay will take 3 weeks for repairs Great job Asus work only 4 mounts do not bay this lap top hardware problems
- Left shift key too small
from Trail, BC on November 29, 2018
This is a very aesthetic looking laptop. I just got it today and was excited to use it. Unfortunately, the left shift key is smaller than usual and, therefore, far away to reach. I have medium sized hands, but this shift key noticeably slows down my typing and is very irritating. If you don't need to type much beyond doing a google search, then it probably doesn't matter. If you use your laptop to write long emails, reports etc. then this is actually a big deal. I am sadly going to return the laptop.
- Return Policy