ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10)
Stay productive and creative anywhere you go with this ASUS 14" ZenBook UX430UA laptop, which features a brilliant Full HD 1080p NanoEdge bezel display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB solid state drive. Built-in Wi-Fi and integrated Bluetooth add wireless connectivity, while a micro HDMI output lets you connect to a secondary HD display.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processer and 8GB of DDR3 RAM deliver solid and reliable performance for effortless everyday computing and more
- 256GB solid state drive loads files quickly and has fewer moving parts than a traditional hard disc, minimizing the risk of malfunction
- 14-inch wide-view NanoEdge bezel display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents images, videos, apps, software, and other content in crisp, crystal-clear detail
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to connect to wireless networks at home, at the office, or to hotspots when you're on the go
- Bluetooth functionality allows you to wirelessly connect a range of compatible devices, such as a gaming headset or external speakers
- Total of 3 USB ports (1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 1 x USB 3.0, and 1 x USB 2.0) make it easy to expand functionality by connecting a range of peripherals, such as a printer, keyboard, and mouse
- Micro HDMI output lets you connect the laptop to an HD monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Built-in fingerprint reader offers secure 1-touch login via Windows Hello feature
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
from Burnaby, bc on April 21, 2019
Had laptop for 4 months. In one week the computer bluescreened 18 times in one week. On top of that, sometimes it wouldnt charge or it would randomly shut down. Other days it wouldnt start up. If i could give a 0/5 i would give it that. The fact that best buy is refusing to take this product off the shelves shows how greedy they are.
- COIL WHINE NOISE IS REAL!!!
from Toronto, ON on April 15, 2019
I read reviews here where people said there is coil whine noise. I have a 7th generation of this laptop which had no coil whine noise so decided to get this one for my dad. After I got it I found out people were telling the truth about the coil whine sound on this laptop. I have always liked ASUS but I just don't know what went wrong with this product.
- Good Powerful product But comes with noisy hardaware
from Burlington, ON on April 4, 2019
compactness: 9/10 Sound: 8/10 Display: 9/10 Noisy: 10/10 Make lot of coil whine noise. specially when you try to scroll a webpage, or when you put laptop on charger.
- Return Policy