ASUS ZenBook 14" Laptop - Grey (Intel Core i5-8250U / 256GB SSD / 8GB RAM / Windows 10) - Open Box
Stay productive and creative anywhere you go with this ASUS 14" ZenBook UX430UA laptop, which features a brilliant Full HD 1080p NanoEdge bezel display, Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB solid state drive. Built-in Wi-Fi and integrated Bluetooth add wireless connectivity, while a micro HDMI output lets you connect to a secondary HD display.
- More Information
- 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-8250U processer and 8GB of DDR3 RAM deliver solid and reliable performance for effortless everyday computing and more
- 256GB solid state drive loads files quickly and has fewer moving parts than a traditional hard disc, minimizing the risk of malfunction
- 14-inch wide-view NanoEdge bezel display with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 presents images, videos, apps, software, and other content in crisp, crystal-clear detail
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to connect to wireless networks at home, at the office, or to hotspots when you're on the go
- Bluetooth functionality allows you to wirelessly connect a range of compatible devices, such as a gaming headset or external speakers
- Total of 3 USB ports (1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 1 x USB 3.0, and 1 x USB 2.0) make it easy to expand functionality by connecting a range of peripherals, such as a printer, keyboard, and mouse
- Micro HDMI output lets you connect the laptop to an HD monitor or HDTV for use as a secondary display
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, which features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Built-in fingerprint reader offers secure 1-touch login via Windows Hello feature
All certified Open Box devices are Geek Squad Tested and Agent approved so you can make your purchase with peace of mind.
What does Geek Squad Certified Open Box mean?
Before any customer returned unit can receive Open Box certification it must pass through our industry leading Geek Squad processing facility. While on site every unit is subjected to extensive testing, cleaned of all purchase specific information, and returned to its factory settings. Once a unit meets our performance standards, we put our “Geek Squad Certified” label on it and make it available to you for purchase.
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- Power Cables
- AC Adapter
- Glitchy screen. Broken when arrived
from Victoria, BC on January 26, 2019
I have a older zenbook an wanted another. When the screen worked... it seemed to be a fantastic computer. Screen worked intermittently, either would not work or worked for a while and shut off. Geek squad certification was not up to par. Bestbuy return was no problem.
- Worst online shopping experience of my entire life.
from Prince Rupert, BC on September 11, 2018
I am sure this laptop would have been fine but due to the absolutely terrible website experience after placing my order and the mess, which they call customer service, that followed, I ended up cancelling my purchase before my card was ever charged. Two days later my card was still charged and they still sent me the laptop, even though I had already purchased one elsewhere. 11 days after my original order was placed and 8 days after my card was charged, they still have my money. My first ever experience with best buy and also my last. If I was allowed to give zero stars i would.
- Great Laptom
from London, ON on September 5, 2018
Someone complained on loud fan - I have used my laptop for a couple of months and never heard any fan or any other noise. It is as quiet as tablet computer. Amazing battery life (12 hours). Very good wireless network card. Handling Full HD Video rendering software very well - my older i7 crashed but not this one.
- Return Policy